First snakes, now zombies

the_ultimate_evil

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
Reaction score
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780583/

A renegade scientist who used to work for the U.S. government sneaks the corpse of another scientist who was infected with a genetically engineered virus onboard the plane, planning to continue his research elsewhere (the plane is supposed to be headed to Paris), but the plane flies into two connected storms and somehow the lightning that strikes the plane reanimates the dead scientist, who infects people he bites with the disease and the other passengers have to try and survive with the zombies onboard. Oh, and no one will give the plane permission to land so the zombies can be dealt with, out of fear of the infection spreading

http://www.plane-dead.com/

I'm about two more lame films away from giving up on Hollywood.

Yep. It's offical. The movie industry has lost it's ****ing mind.

It's officially useless if Samuel L. Jackson isn't in this one and there's no cameo by Christopher Walken.:down:

Hollywood is trying to bank on the B-movies. Never thought I'd see the day. This movie sounds so lame though it will probably end up a SciFi Channell Original.

Obsidian said:
It's officially useless if Samuel L. Jackson isn't in this one and there's no cameo by Christopher Walken.:down:
I have to say, if they made a movie about Christopher Walken taking on zombies on an airplane, I'll be first in line.

The movie doesn't even sound like it's worthy of being a Lifetime original.

HA!!! Can you picture a Zombie trying to fly the plane. :D

:mad:

Lighthouse said:
I have to say, if they made a movie about Christopher Walken taking on zombies on an airplane, I'll be first in line.

:up: :up: :up:

Lighthouse said:

And the studio is banking on pop culture-savvy young people who apprecaite the irony, as they did with Snakes. Won't be enough.

If there is one constant in the world...is that there is no such thing as TOO MANY zombie films.

There was just something magical the first time you heard about Snakes on a Plane, studios gotta learn now that there's no way you can forceably recreate it that. It has to be born from greatness on its own.

Wasn't interested in Snakes on a Plane, not interested in Zombies, either.

i love zombie films...i loved snakes on a plane...but this idea just doesn't work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"