For Those That Own "The Movies" Game...

Ghostvirus

Avenger
Reaction score
Thinking about buying, but have some Q's...

1. Can I insert mp3 music into my movies.

2. How much control do I have over the camera, & shots?

3. How much control do I have over where to place character, & what I can make them do?

4. Can I insert WAV, or MP3 files to have the characters say something? Like for instance if I wanted a character to say something from the Matrix. Can I just play that file over their mouth movements?

Thanks for who ever helps

Thinking about buying, but have some Q's...

1. Can I insert mp3 music into my movies.

2. How much control do I have over the camera, & shots?

3. How much control do I have over where to place character, & what I can make them do?

4. Can I insert WAV, or MP3 files to have the characters say something? Like for instance if I wanted a character to say something from the Matrix. Can I just play that file over their mouth movements?

Thanks for who ever helps

1. Yes

2. Total Free Cam

3. Pre-Programed, but it's quite alot.

4. Not only can you insert MP3's, you can actually record dialouge, or insert subtitles. It syncs there mouth movements to what you say automatically.

its worth buying the expansion pack "Stunts & Effects" for the extra sets, extra camera angles, extra clothes, extra vechile, and effects & stunts

Just bought it. All they had (EB Games) was the origianl, & it was only 10.00 buckskies, so I figure if I like it, then I will purchase the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"