Formula One

Mad race....

Mad race....

I haven't seen it yet but saw the result already. Sounds pretty crazy.

I'm glad the title race is continuing at least. Hopefully Vettel and Hamilton keep nicking the lead off each other. Also great to see some other drivers win. Would love to see Red Bull come back.

Another Mercedes-Ferrari collision at the British GP, this time between Raikkonen and Hamilton. Hamilton came back from last place to finish 2nd, behind winner Vettel, who extends his lead at the top.

Vettel crashes out at the German Grand Prix and Hamilton wins from 14th.

Caused by Perez, BWT & Mercedes it seems... Shouldn't be a real issue as Daddy Stroll is heavily rumoured to have a deal in the works to buy the team and put his kid in one of the seats.

Caused by Perez, BWT & Mercedes it seems... Shouldn't be a real issue as Daddy Stroll is heavily rumoured to have a deal in the works to buy the team and put his kid in one of the seats.

Oh right, interesting...

Hamilton’s leading the Hungarian GP from Bottas. Vettel just overtook Raikkonen to go up to 3rd.

Max just broke the bleep machine....

Must be frustrating.

Final results:

1.Hamilton
2.Vettel
3.Raikonnen

Hamilton on pole for the Belgian GP with Vettel 2nd.

and shockingly... the 'new' Racing Point Force India cars locking out the 2nd row

Vettel wins, Hamilton 2nd.

and shockingly... the 'new' Racing Point Force India cars locking out the 2nd row

I didn’t know Lance Stroll was the son of the owner till today!

Ferrari muck up at the Italian GP despite being much faster in qualifying (although Raikonnen outqualified Vettel) Hamilton wins, Raikonnen 2nd, Bottas 3rd and Vettel 4th.

I have been watching F1 for a long time, but I must say that this season had some really exciting races in comparison to 2017! The Italian GP was excellent, although I wish Kimi would have won.

Ferrai makes too many mistakes, whether it's the pit crew or the drivers. I think that Seb has great speed and he is a very good driver, but way too impatient! Monza wasn't the first time he messed up this year. I also think that atm they should take a page from Mercedes' book and use team orders to help Vettel. I'm not a fan of them, but it's clear that Raikkonen can't win any titles anymore and after all, it is a TEAM sport.

So happy for Kimi. I always route for him but this season despite collecting a ton of points he remains overshadowed by Vettel amd Hamilton

Sirotkin and Stroll. What a totally useless pair. It’s laughable!

Ferrari should definitely have done better at the Italian GP. They are making too many mistakes and not taking advantage of their pace. They need to sort their act out soon or this season’s title will start creeping away from them with the number of races left dwindling now.

Totally agree with you Iceman. Couldn’t have said it better. Too many errors that is seriously costing them

I have been watching F1 for a long time, but I must say that this season had some really exciting races in comparison to 2017! The Italian GP was excellent, although I wish Kimi would have won.

Ferrai makes too many mistakes, whether it's the pit crew or the drivers. I think that Seb has great speed and he is a very good driver, but way too impatient! Monza wasn't the first time he messed up this year. I also think that atm they should take a page from Mercedes' book and use team orders to help Vettel. I'm not a fan of them, but it's clear that Raikkonen can't win any titles anymore and after all, it is a TEAM sport.
Yes it’s been a very interesting season. I hope it goes down to the wire. Would love to see Raikkonen win one more race but it would probably take an accident for that to happen at this point. Hope you and Manas hang around here. Great to have some new opinions here. :up:

Will Force India survive to beat many down the road given the turnaround in finances and even some better racing results this season? I am quite new toF1 so I have lots of catching up to do but there was an interesting article I read about all of these upcoming car upgrades that force india and other teams are making soon. Anyone know what these upgrades might be?

Force India targeting McLaren's sixth place after strong Monza

Yes it’s been a very interesting season. I hope it goes down to the wire. Would love to see Raikkonen win one more race but it would probably take an accident for that to happen at this point. Hope you and Manas hang around here. Great to have some new opinions here. :up:
Count on it! ;) Cool to see this (motor)sport getting some attention in here.

Btw, has anyone ordered Kimi's book yet?

Didn’t even know he had a new book! I hope it’s not as boring as his speaking style! Jokes aside that sounds it would be a super interesting read! Again I only recently got into f1 and it’s hard for me to watch all of the races given my crazy hospital hours but I try to keep up here and there so pardon in advance of any stupid amateur questions!

Kimi unfortunately doesn’t look like he will be able to catch up. Too much of a gap. The only person who can take down Hamilton is Vettel. As an aside I wish Rosberg could have raced one more season just to mix things up. Last year and so far this year its another vettel hamilton showdown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"