FOX Developing Expendables TV Series

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
lord, PLEASE not Hasselhoff... NEVER Hasselhoff... :cmad:

This bullsh** needs to get cancelled before it even airs!

I think it's a fun idea too, though I can't help but think it will probably go the same way as the films. People go to the Expendables movies to see the cameos, something I'm not sure is fully appreciated by Stallone and co. A short time ago Stallone was talking about doing spin-off films for the individual characters, but no one really cares about Barney or whatever the other guy's names are -only that iconic action stars are appearing together and reusing their old catch phrases. How long can they hope to sustain an ongoing TV series using the same schtick?

Richard Dean Anderson or gtfo.

Richard Dean Anderson
Kevin Sorbo
Mark Dacascos
Victoria Pratt
David Hasselhoff
Nick Offerman

Make it happen!

Jason David Frank wouldn't have to cover up his tatoos to be on this show.

With the main villain being played by Kiefer Sutherland, better yet, just get Jack Bauer on the show.

*rips vest off like Nick Frost* ARGH!!! I ****ING HATE THIS CHANNEL!!!

This could either be great or horrible. Get the guys from Miami Vice, Dukes of Hazzards, other 80s stars, and somehow land Sarah Michelle Geller or Jennifer Garner and you've got something special or you could get no one and its terrible.

This could either be great or horrible. Get the guys from Miami Vice, Dukes of Hazzards, other 80s stars, and somehow land Sarah Michelle Geller or Jennifer Garner and you've got something special or you could get no one and its terrible.

I prefer Eliza Dushku or Summer Glau. Jennifer is probably too big a deal to be in a show like this, and SMG isn't really action-show material anymore.

Maybe Bruce Campbell can get up in this.

You know you want it...

8555880_orig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"