Fry or Bender

Originally posted by X-Chick03
What about me and Kritic? We both said Bender and you said that we rock. :o

You Rock in a bender way. There is rockage, but hte Rockage of WolfWood is far more diverse and wonderful than your rockage.

Originally posted by BrodieBruce
You Rock in a bender way. There is rockage, but hte Rockage of WolfWood is far more diverse and wonderful than your rockage.

So, you're saying just because we like Bender more than Fry, we don't rock as much Wolfy?

That's messed up. You said we rock before the Fry vs. Bender thing even came up. :mad:

So, you're saying just because we like Bender more than Fry, we don't rock as much Wolfy?

That's messed up. You said we rock before the Fry vs. Bender thing even came up. :mad:
There are many ways that your rockage scores could go up and WolfWood's down. This is just your composaite score in the futurama/attitude section. Wolfwood beats you on that one, try and cath up next round:up:

There are many ways that your rockage scores could go up and WolfWood's down. This is just your composaite score in the futurama/attitude section. Wolfwood beats you on that one, try and cath up next round:up:

You're an idiot. :confused::up:

Well, At least I have evidence that the poeple who vote for bender are idiots. AMster Blaster and SW Kalit are not exactly exemplary company.

Stop using big words?

Wow, I feel so arous...special. I feel special. :)

Originally posted by SW Kalit
Stop using big words?
Aw, I dind't mean that about the Kalit, The Kid seems alright But HTe Blastre, He's on the top 2 of the balllikcers, easy.

Aw, I dind't mean that about the Kalit, The Kid seems alright But HTe Blastre, He's on the top 2 of the balllikcers, easy.

Stop using that. It's already old and you're still #1 :o

Fry has heart.....sure, it's tiny and he doesn't put it to good use (much like other of his body parts) but he has it.....Bender only has a nuclear blast furnace....great for intergalactic travel, but the babes don't go for that.

The Hate lives on.

That's cold. He voted for Fry and you still hate him. I voted for Bender and you don't hate me. :o

Originally posted by C. Lee
Fry has heart.....sure, it's tiny and he doesn't put it to good use (much like other of his body parts) but he has it.....Bender only has a nuclear blast furnace....great for intergalactic travel, but the babes don't go for that.
I knew I could count on the sage wisdom of C. Lee. Remember to Vote C.Lee.

That's cold. He voted for Fry and you still hate him. I voted for Bender and you don't hate me. :o
That's because Bender Rocks. He's a wonderful second choice. no, third. Hermes pwn us all. Then Farnsworth. Then Hermes' Kid. Then Doc Zoid. Then MIn iFarnswrth. Then Amy. Then the lawyer Chicken. Then the alien news guy. Then the nibbler aliens. Then the brain aliens. Then Fry again. Then bender.

SW Kalit, your sig is about 20 lines too long. :o

its a tough choice but fry wins over all, they guy rock, pul he managed to pull both leela and amy, though throw zoidberg into the choices and you've got a problem

and i agree i cant watch the one with the dog, the sad part about it it was shown the first time on the day i had my old dog put to sleep :(

Yes, the dog one is really sad. Especially those last few minutes. :(

But Bender still pwns and he's winning the poll. :o

no%20you.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back