Fusion: Marvel/Top Cow Crossover

Reaction score
http://www.majorspoilers.com/archives/12478.htm/

As a summer crossover event, Fusion represents an apex in the continuation of an ongoing packaging agreement between Top Cow Productions and Marvel Comics that began in 2006. The agreement between the two companies produced a number of great stories such as The Darkness/Wolverine, Cyberforce/X-Men, Witchblade/Punisher as well as a Magdalena/ Daredevil match-up.

“The crossovers with Marvel characters have been the most fun part of deal with Marvel,” commented Top Cow Publisher, Filip Sablik, “We wanted to go out with a bang and telling a multi-part story involving four of the biggest teams from both companies seemed like a natural.”

I like the pic.

This looks pretty awesome to me (always love crossovers - long as they're well done).

Meh. Never took a liking to the Top Cow characters, even though I read a few issues of The Darkness and Witchblade. It all seemed too much like '90s Image stuff.

Meh. Never took a liking to the Top Cow characters, even though I read a few issues of The Darkness and Witchblade. It all seemed too much like '90s Image stuff.

Cyberforce was 90's Image stuff, but it was GREAT 90's Image stuff in general if that helps :)

I've read pretty much everything from 90's Image, and the only stuff I found good enough to keep were Cyberforce, WildCATS (especially the Alan Moore written issues), Pitt and few other smaller things.

Wildcats really took off for me when Joe Casey and Sean Phillips took over. Moore's stuff was good, but it was like an oasis of goodness surrounded by really boring, generic junk.

Nothing else from Image in that period even sticks in my mind.

Wildcats really took off for me when Joe Casey and Sean Phillips took over. Moore's stuff was good, but it was like an oasis of goodness surrounded by really boring, generic junk.

Nothing else from Image in that period even sticks in my mind.

Dude, you really need to read Pitt. That character is just awesome. At this point you'd have to buy it on ebay though to get any significant chunk of the series at once (I think there were only around 22 issues or so).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"