G-Money

oakzap425

Avenger
Reaction score
I was thinking of putting this in the Celebrities forums, because it's slighty related. But then, I realized, this dude isn't really a celebrity.

So, this dude's L.A. rapper, from what I've gathered.

His myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=7500369

Okay...Now, listen to the second track...

The second Rapper... Umm... very shocking, when I was told who it is,
Shia Labeouf
. The song is whack as a *****... but he's not too shabby, that
Shia

:o

not bad . whered you hear this was shia

...Supposedly he's really into rap, and he's friends with that guy. Some interview in a mag from a while ago. I've been looking for this song for a while too.

Didn't Shia do a rap for the "Holes" theme song/ soundtrack too?

Never seen Hole's, so no clue.

Edit:

Seems he did help write one. I'm sure you can guess which one is Shia.

Fixed. :o
Just put ybjSSExktzI in the tag, not the whole url. Never include anything after the '=' sign.

Also, I just heard the MySpace track. I don't believe you. You're lying! You liar! Go to hell! :cmad:

Or maybe there's the off chance he's improved since the song from Holes.

...I'm pretty sure he improved. And what = sign? :confused:

Shia is a wigga anyway. :o As is Mark Wahlberg, who I sense he is destined to become the next of.

...is that a bad thing, terry? And why do you say he's a wigga?

This city gets more attention than Janet's titty at halftime

If that second guy really is Shia.....I want a Shia album NOW. :eek:

...is that a bad thing, terry? And why do you say he's a wigga?

I've seen him interviewed, especially when he goes on shows featuring black hosts or are watched by mostly black people. He was on that BET 106 Park show a while back and a local radio station here in Chicago. He's cool and whatever, but...just don't sit right with me.

...I'm pretty sure he improved. And what = sign? :confused:
Actually, I meant before the = sign. Anyway...

Let's say you want to embed a YouTube vid. As you know, you use the "yt" tag. Let's use the link of that video as an example of how to do it properly.

The full address is http://youtube.com/watch?v=ybjSSExktzI
Take out everything before the = sign.
This means you'll only put ybjSSExktzI in the "yt" tag. That way, your videos will actually show up.

Haha, Shia isn't even thad bad. He's better than G-money. BTW, G-money? WACKEST RAP NAME EVER!

Couldn't figure which one was him on the MySpace page, but the Holes rap actually wasn't that bad.

It's official. The Jewish white boys are taking over rap. Hip-hop's gone frugal! No one is safe! Run away!
Oddly enough, coarse and unmanageable hair is still acceptable.

Hmm. If that really is Shia. I want a Shia LaBeouf rap album now! :wow:

It really is him. If you go to the comments on that song, it's mentioned that shia was in the song.

Actually, I meant before the = sign. Anyway...

Let's say you want to embed a YouTube vid. As you know, you use the "yt" tag. Let's use the link of that video as an example of how to do it properly.

The full address is http://youtube.com/watch?v=ybjSSExktzI
Take out everything before the = sign.
This means you'll only put ybjSSExktzI in the "yt" tag. That way, your videos will actually show up.

...oh! Okay, cool!

I knew he was a rap fan. I didn't think he actually rapped.

...Supposedly has a band. I think it's kinda cool and hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"