GameFaqs Poll of the Day: How hard is it for you to get out of bed in the morning?

The Spawn

Better Than You
Reaction score
How hard is it for you to get out of bed in the morning?

Very hard, I do love my sleep.

Someone tell Spawn I'm ignoring him like he said I couldn't. :o:up:

Oh, the title of this thread says Game FAQS. I thought I was gonna come in here and see some fightin'.

most of the time, it's easy for me. I don't like to dawdle much when it comes to sleep.

No binge.

The other thread was an experiment.

My hypothesis was flawed...wrong person closed the thread...other than that, I got the reaction I needed.

And I, along with anyone else can start a thread or two within one minute intervals.

Every thread on here is considered not to be spam...but if it were all made by the same person...well....yeah.

Just answer the question.

No binge.

The other thread was an experiment.

My hypothesis was flawed...wrong person closed the thread...other than that, I got the reaction I needed.

And I, along with anyone else can start a thread or two within one minute intervals.

Every thread on here is considered not to be spam...but if it were all made by the same person...well....yeah.

Just answer the question.

Well, my answer depends upon the amount I had to drink the previous night. Lots of alcohol = difficult to get up. No alcohol = very easy to get up in a chipper attitude. Middle ground = doesn't really exist.

every morning i negotiate with the clock before work .

Fairly hard for me. It's a rare occasion when I can just hop out of bed. I set my alarms on my cell phone in a progression. For example, if I have to get out of bed by 6:30 AM (which is frequently the case), I'll set three alarms:

4:30 AM

5:30 AM

6:30 AM

It just works for me, at least a bit better than hopping right up out of bed. I feel like I'm sort of, "sleeping in," or cheating somehow. :woot: No better feeling than waking up in the early morning only to go right back to sleep.

Very, very hard. I'm a sleep-deprived college student.

:cmad: you betta not mess with my morning sleep

Incredibly hard. I have trouble sleeping in the first place, so when I finally do go to bed I sleep like a log. I have to do graduated alarms, and even then I set it at least 3 hours before I really need to get ready.

That said, if I need to be up for a really important reason (job interview, hand in a paper, etc). I'll make myself get up.

Super hard unless i see i don't have much time until class. The other day i woke up at 7:45 and tried to get a few more minutes but ended up waking up at 9:00 which was 20 minutes until my class started, and thats when i jumped out of bed. Luckily the college is right next to my house.

I have the hardest time getting up, especially if its for school. If it were something I looked forward to, I'd be able to get up much easier.

I sleep all the time, and I'm still tired.

I love my naps.

Incredibly hard. I have trouble sleeping in the first place, so when I finally do go to bed I sleep like a log. I have to do graduated alarms, and even then I set it at least 3 hours before I really need to get ready.

That said, if I need to be up for a really important reason (job interview, hand in a paper, etc). I'll make myself get up.

3 hours? I mean, I plan ahead, but yikes...Sucks for whoever may be laying next to you while that alarm goes off 18 times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"