Gate to Hell Unearthed

NickNitro

Extra Terrestrial
Reaction score
Uh........should we all hide somewhere.......:wow::csad:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/scientists-reportedly-discover-gate-hell-203918901.html

D’Andria told Discovery News he used ancient mythology as his guide to locate the legendary portal to the underworld. “We found the Plutonium by reconstructing the route of a thermal spring. Indeed, Pamukkale' springs, which produce the famous white travertine terraces originate from this cave.”

“Pluto’s Gate” has been documented in the Princeton Encyclopedia of Classical Sites, which noted in its description of ancient Hierapolis, “Adjoining the temple on the SE is the Plutoneion, which constituted the city's chief claim to fame. It was described by Strabo as an orifice in a ridge of the hillside, in front of which was a fenced enclosure filled with thick mist immediately fatal to any who entered.”

The portal to the underworld seems just as bad for your health today. The professor said, “We could see the cave's lethal properties during the excavation. Several birds died as they tried to get close to the warm opening, instantly killed by the carbon dioxide fumes.”

Freakin birds died just getting closed to the entrance because of the toxic gases being admitted......holy crud that's deadly!

Robots. Send robots, whose souls cannot be stolen.

Gate to Hell unearthed

walmart.jpg

[Quite]Strabo (64 B.C.- 24 B.C.) wrote, “This space is full of a vapor so misty and dense that one can scarcely see the ground. Any animal that passes inside meets instant death. I threw in sparrows and they immediately breathed their last and fell.”[/quote]

Lmao I can just imagine some dude in a toga chucking birds to their death.

What's with all the hate against Wal-Mart for?

lowes.jpg

Reminds me of being their cart boy one summer:

Sisyphus1.bmp

That place still scares me. :(

When I saw this thread title I was certain it was gonna be about Lindsay Lohan pregnancy tweet.

lol we can add that too the thread if you want to BD

time to get the Winchester Bros and Castiel on the case...

Yep. And I went through summer hell as one. It also taught me how stupid and inconsiderate some people can be - sometimes a cart somehow wound up all across the street! Why people did that when the parking lot was nearly empty, I have no idea. Sometimes we'd find carts from stores a block away as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"