Reaction score
FTtF3AdXEAUYpi8

6gj9dp.jpg

6m9qe6.jpg

6gjqk0.gif

FTudhYgVsAI1Eon

6m9qog.gif

6m9qyw.gif

Mothma's parallel role and narrative as a diplomat trying to survive against the same encroaching Empire, whose life is no less intriguing or at risk, interests me just as much as Andors.
Though eventually these two very different fates will collide and ally, somewhat becoming M. to Andor's grittier 00.
Really looking forward to seeing her story.

VF- "Her character is still in the galaxy’s leadership class on the capital world of Coruscant, trying to navigate the turmoil of the Emperor’s new autocracy while quietly fomenting opposition" -

Gilroy - “It is a huge, orchestral, Dickensian ensemble cast, with Diego at the middle of it, and Genevieve at the middle of another part of it. They intersect. I’m not going to get into how they intersect. They do have intersection—but they do not meet. They will not meet until the second half.”

I imagine he means the second half of S1? Or is it S2?

Gilroy - “I bet that when episode 104 plays, when Mon Mothma finishes the episode, that there’ll be people tweeting about Mon Mothma.”

Can't wait.

Last edited:
FTtF3AdXEAUYpi8

6gj9dp.jpg

6m9qe6.jpg

6gjqk0.gif

FTudhYgVsAI1Eon

6m9qog.gif

6m9qyw.gif

Mothma's parallel role and narrative as a diplomat trying to survive against the same encroaching Empire, whose life is no less intriguing or at risk, interests me just as much as Andors.
Though eventually these two very different fates will collide and ally, somewhat becoming M. to Andor's grittier 00.
Really looking forward to seeing her story.

VF- "Her character is still in the galaxy’s leadership class on the capital world of Coruscant, trying to navigate the turmoil of the Emperor’s new autocracy while quietly fomenting opposition" -

Gilroy - “It is a huge, orchestral, Dickensian ensemble cast, with Diego at the middle of it, and Genevieve at the middle of another part of it. They intersect. I’m not going to get into how they intersect. They do have intersection—but they do not meet. They will not meet until the second half.”

I imagine he means the second half of S1? Or is it S2?

Gilroy - “I bet that when episode 104 plays, when Mon Mothma finishes the episode, that there’ll be people tweeting about Mon Mothma.”

Can't wait.

Really excited to see her in this expanded role. She’s been great as Mon Mothma so far but I’m glad they’re giving her a lot more to do because she’s an awesome actor. She’s really good in Tin Star.

She is playing a dangerous game. I don't trust the interests of anyone around her. (and sadly that includes her own husband and daughter)
Absolutely fascinating character.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"