Get Hasselhoff To number One

The offspring

JUMP IN MY CAR
Reaction score
today, october 2nd is the day that the hoffs huge piece of awesomeness "jump in my car" is released onto the uk public after a huge internet campaign started by this site http://www.gethasselhofftonumber1.com/ which was also championed by one of the uks top dj's scott mills. since a released date was set hoffmania has gripped the whole of the uk and the single is tipped to give the hoff the most elusive prize, a uk number one. so all you hoff fans and general good hearted people go out and buy the single to show your support to the great man himself (try writing hoff on predictive text and you get godd) and crank it up to full on your car stereos so more people can hear the delights and get infected by hassellitis. come on peeps, the hoff needs you, it's time to take a stand for whats right, it's now or never, VIVA LA HOFF.

right i've bumped this because we need a surge in sales to make musical history happen, the hoff is currently around number 2 in the charts behind razorlight so if sales boom today and tomorrow it will happen, the hoff will reign victorious in the uk singles chart. viva la hoff

The "Hoff" is a big baby. Crying at American Idol:rolleyes:. I can't stand him!:mad:

Man-Thing said:
The "Hoff" is a big baby. Crying at American Idol:rolleyes:. I can't stand him!:mad:

the hoff has a big heart and was overwhelmed to see somebody so happy that it reduced the big man to tears, the hoff cares for you and everyone, a bit like a modern day jesus, in fact he is a modern day jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"