Giant, Round Prehistoric Turtle Discovered

What if, deep in the ocean, some of them are still alive?

(And thus the plot of Teenage Prehistoric Ninja Turtles, directed by Michael Bay, is born)

Very interesting!

(And thus the plot of Teenage Prehistoric Ninja Turtles, directed by Michael Bay, is born)

Teenage: Nope. We're not going after that target demographic. Change it to Tweener.

Prehistoric: Nope. That won't sell in the Red States, nothing existed before mankind was created, and very little existed before America was created. Change it to Antebellum.

Ninja: Nope. That's Asian, and Asian stuff never goes over well with test audiences. Change it to Cowboy.

Turtles: Nope. Turtles carry salmonella, that's a liability issue, and it's also the name of that guy from Entourage. Change to Ponies.

Tweener Antebellum Cowboy Ponies. That's a hit movie there.

Last edited:
gamera.jpg

Teenage: Nope. We're not going after that target demographic. Change it to Tweener.

Prehistoric: Nope. That won't sell in the Red States, nothing existed before mankind was created, and very little existed before America was created. Change it to Antebellum.

Ninja: Nope. That's Asian, and Asian stuff never goes over well with test audiences. Change it to Cowboy.

Turtles: Nope. Turtles carry salmonella, that's a liability issue, and it's also the name of that guy from Entourage. Change to Ponies.

:lmao:

this can't be.......... the world didn't exist millions years ago..........

Geezus.

I can already hear the SyFy channel writers scribbling plot ideas... GigantTurtle won't be as badass as Sharktopus but I have high hopes nonetheless.

I'd watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"