Girl’s drink spiked with abortion pill

StorminNorman

Avenger
Reaction score
HOLLIDAYSBURG — State police are helping Williamsburg, Blair County, authorities find whomever spiked a pregnant teenage girl’s drink with a drug used to abort pregnancies in cows, a drug they think was stolen from a Williamsburg farm, according to a release.

The pregnant girl’s beverage was tainted with Prostamate sometime between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. March 31 at Williamsburg High School, police said. Troopers are considering the act an aggravated assault upon the girl and her unborn baby, police said.

State police think whomever was responsible was trying to abort the girl’s unborn child, the release indicates.
The drug and a syringe also were reported stolen from a farm in Huston Township, Blair County, police said.
The investigation is continuing.

http://www.centredaily.com/news/local/crime_courts/story/520391.html

State police think whomever was responsible was trying to abort the girl’s unborn child, the release indicates.

No way? :wow:

Wow! They must have Monk, Sherlock Holmes, Nash Bridges, and Batman, all on this case! Brilliant work! :wow:

Wow! They must have Monk, Sherlock Holmes, Nash Bridges, and Batman, all on this case! Brilliant work! :wow:

lol

If I was a cop I would have gone after the father of the child and his friends.

They don't say whether or not the girl and the unborn baby are okay. :(

Damn boyfriend.

That is called profiling. Automatically thinking of the boyfriend.

lol, good one.

Words of advice

When you attend a party or a small social gathering, keep your cup within your eye's view. And never sit your cup down and go back and drink from it, I'm pretty sure there's fresh drinks and unused cups you can use instead.

^I was gonna say that too, but then I realize that when you're out somewhere, most people don't give a **** about that and just leave their drinks whereever, wide open. Especially if it's kinda rowdy. Then you have those fools that just take a sip of something, then leave it there the rest of the night and go get something else.

They don't say whether or not the girl and the unborn baby are okay. :(

Thats what I thought. Why the hell wouldn't they say anything about the girl and the baby?:huh:

Yeah but why is she drinking while she's pregnant? :huh: that is being completely ignored.

well . . . I decided to go the cow abortion pill cuz that broad was a heffer . . . :o

Yeah but why is she drinking while she's pregnant? :huh: that is being completely ignored.

well they didn't really specify where she was or what kind of drink it was; it could have been soda for all we know . . .

well they didn't really specify where she was or what kind of drink it was; it could have been soda for all we know . . .

Considering it was done at a high school, I'm assuming it was not alcoholic.

between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. March 31 at Williamsburg High School

Can't they narrow the damn time down? If it took place while she was at school, then she could conceivably pinpoint any time she had a drink while she was there. It's not like she was at a party.

Unless it was a water bottle she was carrying with her.

Please! Considering it was done at a high school, you'd think it was alcohol! Oh America. :csad:

Yeah, I remember we all had to do keg stands during 4th period or we wouldn't graduate. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"