give critique to mrs richards

Lady Stormcrow

Sidekick
Reaction score
I bet I spelled the title of the thread wrong...

anyway, heres some drawings I did a couple of months back. they've just been lying in my sketchbook doing not much at all so I thought I'd post them here; after a lengthy absence.

theodeneowyn.jpg

theoden and eowyn in lotr. using ink.

davidson2.jpg

the peter davidson from doctor who. This was hard because it looks like he has no eyebrows, but you couldnt see any on the picture I used.

cb13ecac.jpg

the first doctor. This one looks a bit wonky somehow, but I cant put my finger on why.

It all looks good to me.

The only thing I can see that might be 'wonky' on the last one is something that really isn't 'wonky', per se. The angle of his hat, his glasses and even his eyebrows give a slight impression of the left side of his face being larger than the right side. But I don't think this is a mistake or 'wonky' at all... just the perspective of the picture...

Some good stuff Mrs. Richards. Do you have anything that's colored to show?

hojcat said:
It all looks good to me.

The only thing I can see that might be 'wonky' on the last one is something that really isn't 'wonky', per se. The angle of his hat, his glasses and even his eyebrows give a slight impression of the left side of his face being larger than the right side. But I don't think this is a mistake or 'wonky' at all... just the perspective of the picture...

Some good stuff Mrs. Richards. Do you have anything that's colored to show?

oh, yeah I see what you mean now!
Coloured? hmm, I dont think so. At least, not anything that isn't a painting, and I can't scan those because they're all too big! hehe, Ill see if I can find anything in the next couple of days though.

That Theoden and Eowyen ink piece is very passionate. Excellent in my opinion. The other two, which are also good, are very well rendered, but don't punch out at me like the first drawing does. I love the expression on the "wonky" one's face though, that tightened lip is really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"