Grace Kelly movie announced

At first, I was like, "Oh great, another film with Nicole Kidman." Then I remembered she played Virginia Woolf in The Hours (haven't seen the film, only photos), and my suspicions were put to rest.

If they can make her look like that, then they'll have no problem making her look like Grace Kelly in this film.

KIDMAN!?!?!?! Awful choice! She's so overrated that I just cannot see what's so good about her in the first place (thanks alot Scientology Guy). I mean come on already. I'd rather have Cate Blanchett play her than, KIDMAN!!!! :(

Kidman is a phenomenal actress with a lot of range far before she became Tom female wipe's pet project. I don't think she looks anything like GK though so that's my concern and why not cast someone who looks at least a little like her? There are plenty of talented actresses that would fit the role like SMG or EB and to add insult to injury she is much to old for the role.

My worry about Kidman is her excessive botox use. She is a great actress in the right role though.

ETA:

BTW, my dream Grace Kelly is January Jones. :up:

January-Jones_GraceKelly.jpg

January-Jones-Grace-Kelly.jpg

^movies takes place when she was like 32 but yeah still too old

If January Jones could act, she'd be perfect.

Nicole Kidman looks nothing like Grace Kelly!

Didn't stop Hopkins as Nixon, or Williams as Monroe. Resemblances aren't everything.

This borders on me committing treason but Kidman's always come across as too cold for me.

"There are moments when all this veers towards the so-bad-it's-good direction, but it never quite gets there."

Lol ouch!

Good. This means there's still room for a proper biopic.

Preferably starring Rosamund Pike. :o

This movie was always going to be garbage from the moment Kidman was cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"