Halo:The Movie has officially entered Development Hell!!!! New Writer!!

This is kind of dissapointing, after the glowing review of the Garland script by Latino review, but I'm not too invested in it at this moment, so I guess we'll see what happens.

I don't care whos in the suit for MC. THey are gonna need a 7 foot guy, who proably wont have Master Chief's voice.

But they should have a good voice actor.

Vin Diesel has the build and a voice that could work well. He doesn't even need to take of his helmet in the movie, but I still think Diesel would be good.

Timstuff said:
Vin Diesel has the build and a voice that could work well. He doesn't even need to take of his helmet in the movie, but I still think Diesel would be good.

No, Diesel wouldnt be right for the film.

im not sure about this director but at least the movie productio is moving on....

all they need is a new script....

Yea, Ive never heard of this Director and it doesnt sound like he's got alot of work under his belt. I hope he can pull it off.

crappy script, first time director.... wow, sounds like the beginning of every other crappy videogame movie...

did anyone watch his short film?.. that thing was awesome, i think this guy is going to kickass

Substance D said:
crappy script, first time director.... wow, sounds like the beginning of every other crappy videogame movie...

Wait there's one man standing in the way of it being crap...

Peter Jackson, He rocks and he want let us down!

This should have it's own thread as the title is misleading for such a big anouncement,someone is bound to make a second thread

Anyway the guy deserves a chance i guess

Someone make a official thread...

Ive allready got the Wolfman and Saw3 to keep up.

The fact that it mentioned Peter Jackson seeked this guy out personally, keeps my hopes up.

I already have the Donner Cut Thread and the Superman Returns sequel FAQ to take care of....

i would but im busyyy....

I'm surprised that a first-time director--err, well a a guy who's only directed short films and commericals, would get such a high-budget movie. He must be celebrating.

I don't care if tehy make a Halo movie or any other video game movie.

Its Peter Jackson producing and casting the actors. Weta on all fronts are doing the movie. Its even being filmed in New Zealand. There had to be a reason Jackson would go with an unknow director. You can bet it will be a simular situation like When Lucas had Kirshner direct Empire. Jackson will likely be the man behind the curtain.

Max J Power said:
I don't care if tehy make a Halo movie or any other video game movie.
Umm...then why even post anything to begin with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"