Happy Birthday Catman

Try three

I stand corrected. Three posts. (Which still amounts to roughly 12%. :cwink:)

...but we're hijacking the thread. Let's get back on topic.

Happy Birthday Catman!

I stand corrected. Three posts. (Which still amounts to roughly 12%. :cwink:)

...but we're hijacking the thread. Let's get back on topic.

Happy Birthday Catman!

If you want to be pedantic, by the time i made my post it is 19% not 12....

I just want to go on record as saying that I do not personally support the concept of any improper romantic relations with 16-year-old actress Selena Gomez from TV's The Wizards of Waverly Place, nor would I suggest to Catman that he should pursue Ms. Gomez with any intent of getting jiggy with it, either on his birthday or at any other time. Thank you for your attention and God bless.

I was gonna give him Princess Protection Program on DVD as a gift, but now that would just make me an accessory.

I just want to go on record as saying that I do not personally support the concept of any improper romantic relations with 16-year-old actress Selena Gomez from TV's The Wizards of Waverly Place, nor would I suggest to Catman that he should pursue Ms. Gomez with any intent of getting jiggy with it, either on his birthday or at any other time. Thank you for your attention and God bless.

I agree, 100%

Last edited:
Catman, your random threads dedicated to obscure tween talent past and present bring joy into my life.

Happy Birthday, you awesome guy, you.

wizardsofwaverlyplace.jpg

Happy Birthday dude.

Tried to get laid tonight and have some validility to your perviness.

I feel like an a-hole. I really do. I was out of town when this thread was created. So, I apologize for not thanking you guys. I hope you accept my late thank you. I'm what...two weeks late? Sorry, guys.

Happy belated birthday!

**** your birthday... Happy Boobs-Day.

Happy Boobs-Day can be everyday. :up:

Happy Belated Birthday... TEDDY? :huh::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"