Happy Birthday Immortalfire!

Spider-Kid

Dabbing on the oldies!
Reaction score
birthday-cake-773619.jpg

Happy birthday Immortalfire! I hope you have a great birthday! :hyper:

Happy birthday Immortalfire. You are a jerk. The Falcons will not make the playoffs because you are a fan of them. And Michael Vick will get his leg bitten by a fighter dog because of you. Jerk.

Happy birthday my friend :D:up:

Happy birthday Immortalfire. You are a jerk. The Falcons will not make the playoffs because you are a fan of them. And Michael Vick will get his leg bitten by a fighter dog because of you. Jerk.

He's not a jerk, He's like the best! :cmad:

It's an inside joke, dude. I love IF. :huh:

Happy birthday, dude! I was going to regale you with a wild tale from my misguided youth since you seem to love those stories, but I realized that would only serve to make you feel older and perhaps send you into a depression over the small sliver of your life that you have wasted thus far. So, my birthday present to you is to not tell you how awesome my life has been so far. Congratulations! :up:

jag

Happy Birthday! I hope it is a great day and a wonderful year.

:heart:

So, my birthday present to you is to not tell you how awesome my life has been so far. Congratulations! :up:
I bestow that gift daily on the Hype/LSP.

Happy Birthday Immortalfireyouareajerk.
*doesn't share stories of awesome life*

Enjoy!

Happy Birthday man......have fun on it.

Happy birthday, dude! I was going to regale you with a wild tale from my misguided youth since you seem to love those stories, but I realized that would only serve to make you feel older and perhaps send you into a depression over the small sliver of your life that you have wasted thus far. So, my birthday present to you is to not tell you how awesome my life has been so far. Congratulations! :up:

jag

Aw thanks for the concern :csad: :hyper:

I bestow that gift daily on the Hype/LSP.

Happy Birthday Immortalfireyouareajerk.
*doesn't share stories of awesome life*

Enjoy!

Every time you type LSP it makes me think you are trying to say "lisp" but failing. And you have to admit would be ironic for someone with a speech impediment to be attempting to say "lisp".

jag

Dear Immoratlfire:

You have been the greatest, best, most valubale Mod anyone could imagine. Immortalfire, you are fun, kind, funny, and any other stuff I could think your good at! May the force be with you my friend.

Happy Birthday Fire. :)

I'm sorry you didn't get to have someone better start your thread. :(

Happy Birthday my fellow Patrol member! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"