Happy Birthday, DBella!

Abaddon said:
I searched for an Italian cake and thats what came up. Live with it.:o

No no. As a cake it's beautiful.
I just meant that it'd make an ugly dress, see?

cake-dress500x712.jpg

My birthday is almost over and I had a great one. Made even more special because of the wishes I get from here... from people who've never met me and yet are thoughtful enough to create this thread, to post in it with well wishes and made me feel special. I truly and sincerely appreciate each and every one of you. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

With lots of love,
Bella

DBella said:
My birthday is almost over and I had a great one. Made even more special because of the wishes I get from here... from people who've never met me and yet are thoughtful enough to create this thread, to post in it with well wishes and made me feel special. I truly and sincerely appreciate each and every one of you. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

With lots of love,
Bella
:barf:

no, :), I'm kidding. I strongly believe in telling people that you're happy to hear them say they're happy to hear you say that you're happy to hear them say they're happy to know you. obviously.

'cause I love the people on the lists so much.:confused:

Sorry, I know a lot of cool people in RL, but most of them are asleep when I'm awake, and they're all definitely boring-ass Seattlites.*shrug*

Thats nice,but the point is you love the thread.You love a thread,and its yours.You rarely make threads.I'm going somewhere with this so make sure you follow.:):o

Wilhelm-Scream said:
:barf:

no, :), I'm kidding. I strongly believe in telling people that you're happy to hear them say they're happy to hear you say that you're happy to hear them say they're happy to know you. obviously.
Hey, I barfed myself. Why do you think I had to log off? Had to run to the toilet coz I made myself nauseous.

But still, I DO appreciate you folks here as much those I know off the net. Well... not ALL of you but the ones worth being appreciated. You know who you are. ;) :up:

And Wil... wow! I made your list!!
You're laughing at my pathetic ass, aren't you?! :mad:

I just looked and Im not on the list........

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

wow.......

am I going to get banned for that?

I thought that would be bleeped out too.....

whatever

Well, Looks like Bella did have a good Bday after all...

TheMorningAfter.jpg

SHe's probably the nicest person on here.......

so nice that it makes me think that it might all be an act and may actually be really mean :(

Equinox said:

TheMorningAfter.jpg

Er, sorry 'bout that.

I'll let you have some next year, Bella.

Shmabbadon said:
Thats nice,but the point is you love the thread.You love a thread,and its yours.You rarely make threads.I'm going somewhere with this so make sure you follow.

I love this one too.
But, unlike some people, I don't bring it up, 'cause it's not relevant right now, and relevancy is my thing..:confused:

Whoa. The Elastic Edd made Wilhelm's list? :eek:

Equinox said:

TheMorningAfter.jpg
Sorry I didn't help clean up the mess, cous. I think I NEED to lay down or not... *rushes to the bathroom*

DBella said:
Sorry I didn't help clean up the mess, cous. I think I NEED to lay down or not... *rushes to the bathroom*

What's with you rushing to the bathroom?

Did you go to that Indian Restaurant again?:eek:

The Last Meatbag said:
SHe's probably the nicest person on here.......

so nice that it makes me think that it might all be an act and may actually be really mean :(
I'm only mean to MC. Coz he asked me to.

Equinox said:
What's with you rushing to the bathroom?

Did you go to that Indian Restaurant again?:eek:
To pee. Had too much to drink, silly!
Will go to the Indian Restaurant tomorrow. :O

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Hahahahahahaha.
Prick! Shuddup!! :mad:

Shwilhelm said:
I love this one too.
But, unlike some people, I don't bring it up, 'cause it's not relevant right now, and relevancy is my thing..:confused:

what was that thread referring to?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"