Happy Birthday Hollow Wood Director

"Mr. Smith," haha. :up:

Everyone knows that Hollow is in fact
kevinsmith.jpg

Kevin Smith has a steel plate in his head? :huh:

jag

Kids, let this be a lesson to you about what happens when you mess with gay robots.

jag

Only if they are HIGHLY radioactive. And have rabies. And AIDS. And the Black Plague. Otherwise it will just be pointless.

jag

They need to fight polar bears with herpes and rabbit ears with fleas.

Hey, thanks for the "Birthday Wishes" guys and gals. I don't frequent the Hype all that much these days but I do drop in from time to time. I have to say that this birthday thread was a very pleasant surprise and I am amazed that some of the posters here still remember me. For those of you who don't know me very well but sent me messages anyway, thank you.

C.Lee, jaguarr, Immortalfire, raybia, sensi, redmarvel, JP, black_dust, Malice,
tzarinna, Whirlysplat, DBella, DOG LIPS, The Original Bamfer, Rocker22, Mee,
Matt Murdock, knowsbleed, aarathi, Showtime, Speedin Bullet, Ahura Mazda

You Rock!:woot:

We made it so horribly bizarre and strange that it was beautiful. All for you, HWD! Appreciate it! :cmad:

jag

HWD and I used to be pretty good Hype pals... until he became a mod, and bad mouthed me in VIP Room one day after PALADIN got banned and we all had access to the room so we got to see the actual text.

He offered to talk to me about it right away, and I told him I needed time, and when that time came, he ignored me.

Too bad...

HWD and I used to be pretty good Hype pals... until he became a mod, and bad mouthed me in VIP Room one day after PALADIN got banned and we all had access to the room so we got to see the actual text.

He offered to talk to me about it right away, and I told him I needed time, and when that time came, he ignored me.

Too bad...

You really need to let all of that crap from the past on this place go, dude. It's burning a hole in your nuts.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"