• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Happy Birthday, Squeekness

120x120_BatmanCT.jpg

Happy Birthday.

squeekness is my favorite Hypester along with EBJ. She's given me a lot of good advice in the Lounge and she posseses a maturity and intelligence that few other people here possess. Happy Birthday and God Bless You, squeek.

HB Squeekness. It's nice talking to you because you have a brain (though I think you misuse it) and I'm glad you can put up with me 99.8% of the time.

Thanks, guys. And Wilhelm, you ain't so bad, even when you think I misuse my brain. :p

Sunday is Squeekness' birthday.
13.gif
I hope it's a great one. :yay:

(I know we don't know each other but I love your name and your cute little body building mouse av.) :up:
I don't know you either, but thanks for the thread, it looks great. :D

Happy Birthday Squeek!! :up:

Hopefully we'll get to take a day off from working with the balls. :woot:

[blackout]she makes golf balls, I'm not being rude[/blackout]

LOL, I've had about three months off now and I'm still enjoying not working with balls. :p

Happy Birthday! Hope it is really nice.

bdaymice.gif

Feliz Complanos...That means Happy Birthday in spanish.:yay:

Happy Birthday Squeek!!!!
Hope you have fun and get pressies and make a wish when you cut the cake!

:D

Happy B-day Squeekers, hope it's a great one and hope you have, many, many, and many more!

Squeeeeeeeek. :heart:

Happy Birthday den mama.

Eh, foiled by the multi-quote. Sorry about that, Specs. :D They really were great. I appreciate you posting them for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"