Hardest Working Actors

Groovetopia

That one over there
Reaction score
Its a pretty interesting list, they based it off the amount of movies actors have stared in or had supporting roles that made more than $20 million. I'm surprised Seth Rogen is that high up on the list. You can see the full article here

1. Morgan Freeman
2. Seth Rogen
3. Steve Carell
4. Queen Latifah
5. Samuel L. Jackson
6. Will Ferrell
7. Mark Wahlberg
8. Scarlett Johansson
9. Johnny Depp
10. Shia LaBeouf

I think Sam Jackson has been the most busy the last 8 years with movies that have the biggest box office so I would say him.

Others would have to be Christian Bale's non-stop work since BB.

Hugh Jackman this year and next. He did Deception then Australia to Wolverine and then hosting the Oscars.

Morgan has been in alot of stuff but too type cast lately.

How and why is Shia LaBeouf on that list?

I'm not even a Shia hater, I just think it's funny he's on a hardest working actors list.

Where is Christian Bale? The weight loss and reading he does for his roles is some damn good dedication.

They based the list solely on the number of films they have done, that have grossed more than $20 million, and since 2005 Morgan Freedman has done 9 movies that have grossed more than $20 mil

They based the list solely on the number of films they have done, that have grossed more than $20 million, and since 2005 Morgan Freedman has done 9 movies that have grossed more than $20 mil

That would explain it then.

In terms of dedication to thier roles, I would have to say Viggo Mortensern gets my vote. I just recently watched all the LOTR extended edition special features, and it was insane how involved and how completely dedicated he was to the films. He even injured himself and put himself in dangerous situations for his role.

I think Sam Jackson has been the most busy the last 8 years with movies that have the biggest box office so I would say him.

True, he's busy but he never turns down a role. I wouldn't confuse "busy" with hard working.

I'd call Bale hard working, Jackman hard working.

I'd add DiCaprio and Damon to the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"