Have you ever thought that...

ultimatefan

The Batman must come back
Reaction score
...Monkeys throwing feces could be considered the invention of recyclying.

...God loves us, but He must have broken up with us: in Biblical times, He couldn´t take his hands off of us, now He doesn´t call, doesn´t return our messages...

...Good sex has probably prevented more violence than religion, family and community spirit combined.

...Following the line of thinking that preaches abstinence as prevention, wouldn´t we avoid all traffic accidents if we never left the house?

...Having a large penis is like having a SUV: creates a terrific first impression, but parking it is hell...

...Pop music does distract us from important social issues: Each Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson show puts a poor stripper outta work.

...The women who complain the most about how women are treated like sexual objects are the ones who´re NEVER treated like sexual objects.

...Parents treat TV like a babysitter that doesn´t need to show references, that they can use for their own animalistic gratifications and then bitsch and moan about how it exposes their children to inappropriate stuff.

...Homossexualism is not a disease, but loving Barbra Streisand is.

...God loves us, but He must have broken up with us: in Biblical times, He couldn´t take his hands off of us, now He doesn´t call, doesn´t return our messages...
:woot::heart::csad:

...Having a large penis is like having a SUV: creates a terrific first impression, but parking it is hell...
too true.
size does matter, especially the first time ladies.:o

...Parents treat TV like a babysitter that doesn´t need to show references, that they can use for their own animalistic gratifications and then bitsch and moan about how it exposes their children to inappropriate stuff.

...Homossexualism is not a disease, but loving Barbra Streisand is.
^:up::up:^

too true.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it´s actually a girl-by-girl situation: some ladies can´t get enough of it, some are terrified, but I came to find out it´s mostly cuz some guys just couldn´t care less if they hurt them or not and go for it like they´re trying to bust a door open or something... I´m always careful, so usually they get scared at first, then end up enjoying it... But with some, it´s a lotta work for a simple matter of space...

ultimatefan said:
Yeah, it´s actually a girl-by-girl situation: some ladies can´t get enough of it, some are terrified, but I came to find out it´s mostly cuz some guys just couldn´t care less if they hurt them or not and go for it like they´re trying to bust a door open or something... I´m always careful, so usually they get scared at first, then end up enjoying it... But with some, it´s a lotta work for a simple matter of space...
:woot:
yeah, well, i'm just trying to warn the other ladies out there just in case they can still wear a white dress to their wedding.
the first time, don't think you're a champ go by the time honored saying "bigger is better"
you're just asking for 45 minutes of crying.:cwink:

:woot:
yeah, well, i'm just trying to warn the other ladies out there just in case they can still wear a white dress to their wedding.
the first time, don't think you're a champ go by the time honored saying "bigger is better"
you're just asking for 45 minutes of crying.:cwink:

I avoid talking about it till we´re actually close to having sex... If you mention too early, it will either sound like BS or that you´re a macho jerk...

You take a residual you produced that would be normally thrown away and put it to a different use.

but they're not putting it to a different use. they're literally throwing it away.

I avoid talking about it till we´re actually close to having sex... If you mention too early, it will either sound like BS or that you´re a macho jerk...
yes, it does sound like a rather jerk thing to say.
and usually, it is BS when they do talk about it.

but they're not putting it to a different use. they're literally throwing it away.

Monkeys often throw their feces at each other, so it´s kind of a primitive weapon, or also the birth of slapstick comedy...

yes, it does sound like a rather jerk thing to say.
and usually, it is BS when they do talk about it.

Yeah, when a man brags too much about it, it´s BS, cuz, like I said, it´s not always an advantage.

This thread contains more info about Ultimates penis and Monkey turd than i ever wanted to know:csad:

too true.

And there's the fist kick to the confidence for me and DL today:csad:

And there's the fist kick to the confidence for me and DL today:csad:
meaning the smaller the better the first go round.
so either that means you're in for the virgins due to your weeness.
or your in for the ****s, for your... non weeness.

either way, you should not feel insulted.
and where is DL anyways!?:cmad:
i've got a bone to pick wit him.

meaning the smaller the better the first go round.
so either that means you're in for the virgins due to your weeness.
or your in for the ****s, for your... non weeness.

either way, you should not feel insulted.
and where is DL anyways!?:cmad:
i've got a bone to pick wit him.

What about when you work that virgin loose ?:csad:

DL is in the kennels:woot:

Monkeys often throw their feces at each other, so it´s kind of a primitive weapon, or also the birth of slapstick comedy...

um, I suppose, though the throwing of feces is usually only found in monkeys held in captivity and is due to boredom rather than any sort of attempt to harm another of its species.

hunter rider said:
What about when you work that virgin loose ?:csad:
well then, the big guns can come in for sloppy seconds only.:o

hunter rider said:
DL is in the kennels:woot:
that's too bad.
you know they neuter dogs before they release them from there.:dry:

well then, the big guns can come in for sloppy seconds only.:o

LOL of course im only being hypothetical I'm hung like a goddamn Elephant:cmad:...........yeah ok im average:csad:

that's too bad.
you know they neuter dogs before they release them from there.:dry:

That's not an issue for DL:(:up:

I'm hung like a goddamn Elephant:cmad:...........yeah ok im average:csad:
awwww. who woudl want to be hung like an elephant.
you would always have rug burn!
haven't you seen em!?!
their thing touches the ground!!!:wow:
hunter rider said:
That's not an issue for DL:(:up:
that's cus dogs have their own little carrying case.:o

awwww. who woudl want to be hung like an elephant.
you would always have rug burn!
haven't you seen em!?!
their thing touches the ground!!!:wow:

That's a good point *feels better*:heart::woot:

that's cus dogs have their own little carrying case.:o

I like this girl DL:woot: where ya been hiding her ?:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member