• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heads Up! New Character Spots Premiering Today!

Lightning Strykez!

Former Mod On Pension Pay
Reaction score
FYI Board Members:

"A little birdie" just told me that starting tonight around 5pm/6pm Pacific time, 20th Century FOX will premiere 3 new X-Men character spots via Yahoo.com. The first spot will debut tonight; Yahoo will publish the other two clips at the same time on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively.

You'll have to tune in to see which characters will get the spotlight though. ;)

Cool, LS! Thanks for the info! X3's promotion is doing very well!

i would say
cyclops
jean
beast

Wishful thinking...

But could they reveal a scene of Cyclops in uniform? We can only hope!

the a1ant said:
Cool, LS! Thanks for the info! X3's promotion is doing very well!
I wonder who that lil birdie is...

taintedFB said:
Wishful thinking...

But could they reveal a scene of Cyclops in uniform? We can only hope!
*gets on knees and prays*

I can't watch them, when I click to see the videos the videos don't work.

Yeah...Beast, Callisto, Colossus, Magneto, and a couple of other major players haven't been featured yet..

We're nearing the 16th tv spot already....I'd say they've defintely already made up for the missing second trailer..

-TNC

I bet my life savings on wolverine. Actually, those three spots will be about him. X1 Wolverine, X2 Wolverine and X3 Wolverine.

Fox could never run a addict rehabiliation center.

Can you IMAGINE if they showed a clip of Cyclops in uniform??!!!:eek: I'd pass out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadlyDrawnKano
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"