Heffer Wolf's Random collection of things...

The four horsemen website had the Seventh Kingdom figures on sale for pretty cheap, I have no idea what they are, but they look cool
SDC10509.jpg

SDC10510.jpg

SDC10511.jpg

SDC10512.jpg

SDC10515.jpg

Three blury ghostbusters

My whole collection:
SDC10513.jpg

So yeah. Can't wait for the new Ghostbusters to come out.

haha, nice your just missin vankmen

I really want to disply my 'busters but I want them MOC on my wall :csad:

I migth buy a 2nd set to open cause they do look nice like that...

Also I want your TMNT:cmad:

Yeah, I had to open them. They are just too cool not to.

I hate that I a have to wait until May to complete all 4 of them, and even then Venkman will be super slimed.

I'm kinda hoping later on down the road there's a box set or something......I know...I suck

Update, if anyone cares.

MINIMATES!
SDC10563.jpg

SDC10564.jpg

SDC10565.jpg

Finaly, got my 90's X-Men and Cable and Deadpool. These little things are a ***** to get to stand up though. I'm thinking about getting some earthquake putty and having them line the top of my TV.

SDC10568.jpg

The greatest QB of all time, Philip Rivers

SDC10572.jpg

Added Ms. Marvel and Nightcrawler. I am now out of room for legends. But I can not wait to get the Warpath/Deadpool 2 pack in the fall.

SDC10573.jpg

Batman. Added DC Universe 10 Joker.

SDC10575.jpg

Mark I, II, and III. Waiting for the WM 6" ones to come out. They look awesome.

SDC10577.jpg

Power Girl and Black Canary

SDC10579.jpg

Big sister and Little Sister. I had to buy these after playing Bioshock 2.The Big Sister is the most frightening thing ever.

SDC10582.jpg

I love Gremlins 2.

SDC10585.jpg

X-Force corner. I really wish they would make a complete team in one of these styles.

SDC10586.jpg

Face off wolverine and sabretooth

SDC10587.jpg

and my top 2 shelves for good measure.

Thats it.

Ha I just saw Gremlins 2 today.I love it too.At first I just wanted to collect Spider-man minimates(I almost have them all) but I think I'll buy the 90's X-men too.

Where/how did you get them X-Force figures?...I really like them...

UPDAAAATE!

Custom2.jpg

Got me one of those Lead X-23's and I custom made a Donna Troy DC figure into a New X-Men X-23. My painting skills aren't that good, but I actualy worked kind of hard on it so whatever (this is what my unemployment time has been going to, I need to find a freaking job)

mini2.jpg

I moved my 90's X-Men minimates to the top of my TV when I found some sticky putty stuff that makes sure they don't fall off.

Minimates wave 37 was just recently announced and a 90's Proffesor X and Warpath pack is in it. I really hope Warpath is the current X-Force one, that would be sweet.

Also:

SDC10613.jpg

Squeezed 2 more legends in there, the Iron Man/Maria Hill 2 pack. Can't wait for the fall for the Warpath/Deadpool and Black Widow/Winter Soldier.

SDC10624.jpg

Knuckles.

SDC10619.jpg

The Iron Men and War Machine.

SDC10621.jpg

Added Donna Troy

SDC10626.jpg

DC Universe Toys R Us Batman.

All my shelves are super dusty. I should probably clean them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"