Hey book readers! You are going to love this site!

raybia

Signing off
Reaction score
FREE BOOKS FREE BOOKS!

DailyLit

Being well-read might not be your biggest priority, but it comes in handy during dinner conversations. Luckily, there's DailyLit. The site offers both classic and contemporary titles, all provided in quick-reading installments that can be sent to you either via e-mail or RSS. Since most of the classics are in the public domain, they're free; newer titles are available for purchase. So, the next time the conversation turns to the genius of Herman Melville, you can join in.

Better than: Lugging around real books.

http://dailylit.com/

But I like lugging around real books. :csad:
It's finding the storage for them I'm having issue with.

Mutiny on the Bounty changed my life.

But I like lugging around real books. :csad:
It's finding the storage for them I'm having issue with.

I also prefer the real thing. :up:

Unfortunately I can never keep alot of the books that i do buy.

I was being a bit facetious. :o But Mutiny on the Bounty is one of my favorite classics. It was so much more than I expected. Truly brilliant story telling. It was one of those books that I had trouble putting down. I was up til all hours reading it. :)

bullets said:
I also prefer the real thing. :up:

Me too. That's why I don't think Amazon's ebookthingy is going to go anywhere. It's too hard. It's not cozy enough.

I'd much rather get all snuggled up with an actual book in my comfy chair, rather than attempt to get cozy with my desktop computer in my comfy chair. The latter would defeat the main purpose of having a comfy chair- getting comfy

Me too but books can be expensive.

I only read a book every couple of months so it doesn't really hit me financially. If I was trying to save money then I would look into this.
Also If the book isn't available at the store.

Eh, I'd rather use Project Gutenberg. You can get a lot more obscure and out of print books, which is where Ebooks actually have an advantage over trying to track down physical copies. It seems like this selection on this site isn't that wide, and you can't just get the whole book in one shot like PG.

I mean this site seems fine, just others are better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"