Hey US people, anybody here need a job?

Spider-Man

Superhero
Reaction score
Both these places have came across my desk repeatedly over the past week or so. Basically, if you need a job and you need/want the comfort of a home 'business', check out these sites below. I couldn't really find anyone who could use them (other than my cousin) so I figured I'd share them here.

She says it's going good, and she got her first paycheck already.

Some things to keep in mind: you're responsible for your own taxes... your own insurance... and it's not exactly a salary position. Regardless, for some of you living at home, or need a second income, it's something to consider. I haven't looked into it too much myself, but it's worth checking out.

Just thought I'd share. I love you all :heart: :hatesomeofyou:

http://www.willowcsn.com/

http://www.workathomeagent.com/

I already spend a lot of time on the PC...don't need to get paid for it...unless if it's screenwriting.

I roll in the dough at Dunham's Sports...

I'm a dancer but thanks. :up:

I'm a clerk in a store. A dollar store. In one of the poorest, down-throden parts of town. And I deal with worthless welfare recipients, horribly crippled cripples and immigrants who can't speak any language I know of all day long. And practically all of my co-workers are good looking girls who already have boyfriends (or girlfriends). Sigh.

TheSumOfGod said:
I'm a clerk in a store. A dollar store. In one of the poorest, down-throden parts of town. And I deal with worthless welfare recipients, horribly crippled cripples and immigrants who can't speak any language I know of all day long. And practically all of my co-workers are good looking girls who already have boyfriends (or girlfriends). Sigh.
Awwwww....are the reptilians are keeping you down?

I need a writing commission. Know anybody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"