HMH Tourney - Round 1.5 - Immortalfire vs. DV8 vs. Shuley

I think Shuley's problem is that his photo is low quality, that might be hurting him. I think the guys are jealous because you have so many girls in your photo DV8, and the girls might be jelous as well.

yeah . . . you speak the truth . . . haters . . . :o

I'm no hobbit! :mad:

but I do smoke the finest weed in the shire :stoned:

Here I am on Halloween w/ my devilish assistant . . . in front of some Artwork I did that's on display in a seady bar

l_dd6823fa5568a36846f4e0b4aef73a25.jpg

ok . . . so . . . anytime you guys want to start voting for me . . . the polls are still open!

Shuley, you need to get a good photo of you smiling. You look like the next Columbine in that photo.
I don't have any photos of me..seriously..only ones I have my mother has them...lol. I had a webcam and I just looked at it and took a pic,but since it broke a while ago I never bothered to replace it..at least you can tell I don't look i've been hit by a truck.

I do have a scanner.My family lives in FL and I live in CT,and I don't have a camera,so i'm SOL. for the record I am blonde and blue eyed.

I'm going to gracefully bow out of this competition since it's obviously rigged :o IF, take em down . . .

2 votes...would have been funnier if I got none,1 of them was a sympathy vote,not sure if the other one was too.....ya that probably was.Who am I kiddin? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"