• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HMH Tourney - Round 3.1 - farmerfran vs. Prognosticator

I was shut out of the "Fran's Friends Club". So I grabbed some rocks and started hurling them like a good little Palestinian!

You've changed since you got back from that camping trip! :( .....what happened!? :huh: :ninja:

Nah, we're still friends. :) But I also got cut out of that NFL fantasy thread too....that sucked :(

Where the hell was Hunter's vote when I needed him?

This was a tough choice. Prog is damn cool, but Farmer has been good to me ever since I first stepped into community.

Double F for the win.

This was a tough choice. Prog is damn cool, but Farmer has been good to me ever since I first stepped into community.

Double F for the win.

Appreciate the compliment. I'll just have to rally without you! :(

...But I know I can count on your future votes.....RIGHT!? :cmad:

:woot:

Someone should make a SHH tourney for the Coolest N00bs and put me as one of the contenders:woot:
:dry:

banned-chimp.jpg

TIE!!! :cmad:

*Puts in Puff Daddy CD*

"Can't No Body Take My Pride,
Can't No Body Hold-Me-Down
Oh No! I've Got To Keep On Rol-lin'!"

^ No, but that was funny! :woot:

puffmase16b.jpg

Thanks muscles! :up:

Fran...nothing personal Prog. But Fran's my boy.

Though I have to ask why it looks like he's popping a squat in his pic

This is a close one, keep in mind if one of you wins, JP also wins and its called a tie.

Yeah, I know, the rules of tie should still apply or this whole tourney be damned!

I'm holding YOU accountable if I lose, Show! :cmad:

:(

.....I'm holding JP accountable if I tie! :woot:

Fran...nothing personal Prog. But Fran's my boy.

Though I have to ask why it looks like he's popping a squat in his pic

It's not supposed to be about who's your boy!? :cmad: It's about who posts the hotter pics!? :huh:

"Out-of-focus-pooping-in-pants was so not hawt last time I checked (my pants)!

It's not supposed to be about who's your boy!? :cmad: It's about who posts the hotter pics!? :huh:

"Out-of-focus-pooping-in-pants was so not hawt last time I checked (my pants)!

As a straight dude, I have issues judging other dude's hotness...call me wierd

Yeah, I know, the rules of tie should still apply or this whole tourney be damned!

I'm holding YOU accountable if I lose, Show! :cmad:

:(

.....I'm holding JP accountable if I tie! :woot:

Just hope you don't win and have to face JP, if so, no matter your lead it's a tie.

If you lose, I will have to go over to Bluetights.

Keeping it close....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"