Horror video games

The Joker_1000

Superhero
Reaction score
Well, I think it may be a stretch but I'd actually like a few horror video games to be made where you actually play as the villain. Out of the horror villains, I'd definitely want a game based on Michael Myers & Jason Vorhees where you kill whoever you want. :word:

they did a TCM one way back on the atari, which you know...sucked. But I think it could work if done right nowadays. Especially as Jason, as long as it's zombie Jason.

Of course, I'd love to be able to walk around slaughtering people & if you encounter armed people they just shoot you & shoot you but to no avail. Of course I think the game should have some sort of storyline that mostly involves Jason instead of it just being all about killing.

I have some kind of vague memory of when I was a bit younger hearing of them making a game like this but I guess it never happened. It would be hard for anyone to make it would probably more protested than GTA. But yeah honestly I would love for them to make some kind of game based of Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street. The Nintendo versions just didn't cut it. I think it would be more effective if you just played a camp counselor though it would effectively be suspenseful then. Then if you complete the game maybe have a bonus level where you play as Jason Voorhees.

Or it could go halfway where you have to play some of the story as the person who may survive the attacks & then you play as Jason who kills the people he finds smoking pot or having sex. It'd have to be really creative to actually come out as a good game.

Anyone else play horror games? Ones I’ve played recently are song of horror, amnesia the bunker. Am about to play amnesia rebirth

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"