• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

HOTTIES 4.5 R1 (2/16) - Bryce Dallas Howard vs Parker Posey vs Kerry Washington

Kerry, baby.
I always thought Parker was really cute.

Parker Posey isn't really hot, but she's a funny chick and she's not bad looking.

I find that Parker Posey can be utterly ****ing annoying in some of her movies.

I've voted for Bryce Dallas Howard because i love her eye's color on the first picture.

I doubt pasty Bryce would have gotten as many votes had she not been transformed into Gwen as late. Her looks in Manderlay and Lady of the Water, as well as the Village were less than spectacular.

Bryce Dallas Howard

I love redheads, but I have to go with Parker Posey since "That 70s"...ermmmm...Dazed and Confused made me hot for her. (Even though her character wasn't so appealing)

I'll take one of these please! :up:

24ee0pltg6.jpg

I can't believe you are getting away with having every round in a new thread and not just one big thread. They'd never allow this over at CS coz it's just Spam really.

Kahoot said:
I can't believe you are getting away with having every round in a new thread and not just one big thread. They'd never allow this over at CS coz it's just Spam really.
We treat our sexy hottie womens better here. :cmad:

:oldrazz:

Kahoot said:

Meh, it just happened that two polls got bumped to the first page, it's hardly spam. The Rotten Tomatoes hottie tournaments pretty well take up their entire movie games forum.
shrug.gif

Kahoot said:
They'd never allow it at CS because C.ock S.uck.com licks yeast-balls off the floor of an arthritic bearded-woman's basement bathroom with gusto 'cause it gives them a semi-What?:confused:

Sorry, what did you say? :(:concerned:
Come again?

Parkey posey, was very hot in blade 3.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
They'd never allow it at CS because C.ock S.uck.com licks yeast-balls off the floor of an arthritic bearded-woman's basement bathroom with gusto 'cause it gives them a semi-What?:confused:

Sorry, what did you say? :(:concerned:
Come again?

Wilhelm's drunk again:(

JLBats said:
Wilhelm's drunk again:(
If he didn't have the tenure he does on here, you know what they'd do to him for that little philosophical outburst. :o

terry78 said:
If he didn't have the tenure he does on here, you know what they'd do to him for that little philosophical outburst. :o
Yes, but does have tenure. So let's all look the other way...

Dunno... this round seems a bit weaker than R1. Howard is looking good as Gwen but she also manages to look decidedly 'dodgy' in other efforts.

I'll go for Posey.

I find myself more interested in Socrates avvy (once again
)than these ladies.......errrrrrrr........i'll vote for Posey she is kooky hot:confused:

BTW Soc if you have a full pic of the PM pls:O

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"