How do you SneEzE?!

not really, the most ill ever sneeze is just a spray.

lol my dad has a almost yelling sneeze

I sneeze very loudly.

And is it true if you sneeze with your eyes open, they pop out? I wanna try it.

I sneeze very loudly.

And is it true if you sneeze with your eyes open, they pop out? I wanna try it.

Nah, the guys on Mythbusters actually tested that. One of the guys taped his eyes open and filmed it in super slo-mo. No eye popping...just lots of slow motion spraying. :woot:

Seriously, what is this?

Damn g i want to turn you into a sound system then !!! :O

Seriously, what is this?

YOu have enTered... ThwWe TwILiGht ZoNE. :awesome:

lol s**t it's a thread about sneezing, not rocketal scientificals. Sneezing! loL!! :awesome::awesome:

xoxo :fhm::fhm::fhm:

I think my sneezes are probably fairly average.

Just a jerking head, an "achoo" and the quick reaction of putting my hand over my face.

Ahhh I don't cover my mouth though. When I feel a sneeze coming on I walk up to a stranger then...

ACHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never through the nose when I can avoid, I let it go as a cough when I am not in public since it is loud as hell. When I am not stuffy the nasal exit works as well. When I have a triple sneeze, or I am in a library or taking an exam, the only way to hold it in is to breathe out as much as you can and not breathe the **** back up. Basically let it run and deprive yourself of oxygen. That's just how I do it.

One girl in my art class sneezes like a hamster, it's like ''achoo''
Me dad sneezes like a cannon, really loud, I however, have anormal sneeze, used to be loud but I now have a quite sneeze. just a quick exhale really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"