• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

How do you SneEzE?!

not really, the most ill ever sneeze is just a spray.

lol my dad has a almost yelling sneeze

I sneeze very loudly.

And is it true if you sneeze with your eyes open, they pop out? I wanna try it.

I sneeze very loudly.

And is it true if you sneeze with your eyes open, they pop out? I wanna try it.

Nah, the guys on Mythbusters actually tested that. One of the guys taped his eyes open and filmed it in super slo-mo. No eye popping...just lots of slow motion spraying. :woot:

Seriously, what is this?

Damn g i want to turn you into a sound system then !!! :O

Seriously, what is this?

YOu have enTered... ThwWe TwILiGht ZoNE. :awesome:

lol s**t it's a thread about sneezing, not rocketal scientificals. Sneezing! loL!! :awesome::awesome:

xoxo :fhm::fhm::fhm:

I think my sneezes are probably fairly average.

Just a jerking head, an "achoo" and the quick reaction of putting my hand over my face.

Ahhh I don't cover my mouth though. When I feel a sneeze coming on I walk up to a stranger then...

ACHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never through the nose when I can avoid, I let it go as a cough when I am not in public since it is loud as hell. When I am not stuffy the nasal exit works as well. When I have a triple sneeze, or I am in a library or taking an exam, the only way to hold it in is to breathe out as much as you can and not breathe the **** back up. Basically let it run and deprive yourself of oxygen. That's just how I do it.

One girl in my art class sneezes like a hamster, it's like ''achoo''
Me dad sneezes like a cannon, really loud, I however, have anormal sneeze, used to be loud but I now have a quite sneeze. just a quick exhale really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"