How many of you watch the Retro Television Network?

Kenny Eugene McCall

I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!
Reaction score
Hypesters,

How many of you guys have or watch the Retro Television Network (RTN) on your cable system?

I'm asking this question because my cable system in Bennettsville, SC had just picked up the channel as part of MyNetworkTV.

I kmow one thing, it has got a lot of pretty cool classic Universal TV shows on this puppy.

Kenny :boba:

is the six million dollar man and or the original bionic woman on it yet?

Kenny Eugene McCall, I have seen the RTN network, and I hope it lands on Cablevision as they have alot of my favorite series...Glen A Larson's Battlestar Galactica (aka the good one), Buck Rogers In The 25th Century, Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo, and Knight Rider. Airwolf is also shown. Hopefully Streethawk, Automan, Cover up, and the aforementioned Six Million Dollar Man and Bionic Woman series will also appear.

I've got to tell you, MCA/Universal has TONS of programs from their library from the 1950's to the 1980's that they can air at any time on RTN! And man, I never thought I would see Baa Baa Black Sheep and Ironside on that channel, or Emergency! for that matter!

Automan and Cover Up, while still GAL (Glen A. Larson) productions, they were part of Twentieth Century Fox Televison.

I'm still waiting for the Insiders, Miami Vice, Voyagers!, Charles In Charge, and Delta House to show up on this network!

I don't get the channel but at looks lot better then tv land. they becoming the reality show station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"