How much do you trust google?

Kritish

Avenger
Reaction score
Taken from Times online.

'' Google’s overall goal is to have a record of every e-mail we have ever written, every contact whose details we have recorded, every file we have created, every picture we have taken and saved, every appointment we have made, every website we have visited, every search query we have typed into its home page, every ad we have clicked on, and everything we have bought online. It wants to know and record where we have been and, thanks to our search history of airlines, car-hire firms and MapQuest, where we are going in the future and when. ''

Braniac? That the robot the kryptonians had built to regulate all the bowel movements in the universe?

I can't wait til were all hooked into Google and we can live our virtual lives while we're feed ectoplasmic sludge through tubes hooked all throughout our bodies. It'll be coolio.

How much do I trust Google? Well, put it this way. I trust it more than a hobo only wearing a condom shaving a duck.

Someday google is going to own the internet, and every URL is going to be whatever.google.com.

I kid you not. It's going to happen. :dry:

So according to the article, Google wants to plug us all into the Matrix.

Whatever. [there is no eye-rolling smilie that quite captures my reaction]

google sucks anyhow...it got to hard to find googlewhacks so i stoped using it

What's the alternative to google?

Yahoo!, Altavista... :(

What do you guys use?

I wouldn't trust google alone in the room w/ small children :ninja:

google is my friend... I would be lost without google...

Taken from Times online.

'' Google’s overall goal is to have a record of every e-mail we have ever written, every contact whose details we have recorded, every file we have created, every picture we have taken and saved, every appointment we have made, every website we have visited, every search query we have typed into its home page, every ad we have clicked on, and everything we have bought online. It wants to know and record where we have been and, thanks to our search history of airlines, car-hire firms and MapQuest, where we are going in the future and when. ''

This is why I don't have a Gmail account. As far as Google currently knows, I'm just another anonymous ISP among countless millions.

Taken from Times online.

i jsut fully read this and my mates been looking for those supposed high school musical naked pics...he's screwed :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"