How to defeat the villainous kryptonians?

sf2

Superhero
Reaction score
How to defeat the villainous kryptonians?

Kryptonite? phantom zone? molecule restructuring chamber? Nuclear weapon? Kryptonian weapon? Or pure physical battle? Kinda tricky. Any thought?[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

I go with physical battle and phantom zone. Feels like it should follow somehow CR imprint.

Or the military discovers a way / bio-weapon to defeat them out from superman DNA as suggested by a poster.

so it will be Bing! Bank! Bang! Then throw them into phantom zone or some kryptonian cells in FOS? No bad.

Cellophane S!

I have a few theories:

1) Physical fight ending with Superman sending them to the phantom zone
2) Physical fight along with help from the army using something to depower the Kryptonians
3) Superman kills them
4) Superman kicks their butts so bad they leave

Personally I know point 3 won't happen but it's still an option if they went for it but thankfully they probably won't. I don't see option 4 either but can definitely see the first two options which if I'm right I hope they go with option 1 or a mix of the first two options.

Superman could do it by breaking their necks but since hes such a wuss about the sanctity of life or whatever, hes not gonna do it.

Most likely hell end up imprisoning them in the phantom zone OR maybe Zod might end up killing himself trying to destroy Supes.

can we have a 'mind over muscle' way?

can we have a 'mind over muscle' way?
This is what interests me the most. Unless kryptonite were incorporated; however, I think nearly any mind/muscle solution would be a tough sell.

On the one hand I think it could be interesting to see a solution where a citizen saves Supes(Lois, Perry, Jimmy, whoever), but on the other hand, it may also make him look less "Super" if that were to happen. Depends.

I hope superman has greater strength than the 2 villains. But the 2 villains are on the upper hand because they r ruthless and have armors, weapons and troops.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

it's not so much the armor and weapons as well but mainly the training. Again according to that one sole source of mine (whose been wrong in the past but is so dead sure on this bit of info), Faora easily is the most skilled in terms of hand to hand combat and she pretty much destroys Superman the first time they meet... the strength is balanced out apparently but I don't know they'll explain that but she really savages him... that shot of him in the trailer dropping like a ***** coughing up blood is only the beginning of what Faora does to him. Zod is there but is watching his wife do the initial handiwork that's why his boot is there in that shot in the trailer.. again this is according to him.

And the part of Supes flying across the building towards the other Kryptonian, he's 100% sure it's Zod and occurs in the final battle and Faora's not there. How Supes overcome Faora though is a tightly held secret that he has no idea of cuz she completely beats the living **** out of him the first time and she's pretty laughingly sadistic about it.

Zod is on a train, depowered by kryptonite while Supes is at a safe distance. The train starts to derail. Superman says "I'm not going to kill you. But I don't have to save you." Zod explodes on the train the end

Zod is on a train, depowered by kryptonite while Supes is at a safe distance. The train starts to derail. Superman says "I'm not going to kill you. But I don't have to save you." Zod explodes on the train the end

Meanwhile, Lois is kicking butt in the Tumbler. Wait...

it's not so much the armor and weapons as well but mainly the training. Again according to that one sole source of mine (whose been wrong in the past but is so dead sure on this bit of info), Faora easily is the most skilled in terms of hand to hand combat and she pretty much destroys Superman the first time they meet... the strength is balanced out apparently but I don't know they'll explain that but she really savages him... that shot of him in the trailer dropping like a ***** coughing up blood is only the beginning of what Faora does to him. Zod is there but is watching his wife do the initial handiwork that's why his boot is there in that shot in the trailer.. again this is according to him.

And the part of Supes flying across the building towards the other Kryptonian, he's 100% sure it's Zod and occurs in the final battle and Faora's not there. How Supes overcome Faora though is a tightly held secret that he has no idea of cuz she completely beats the living **** out of him the first time and she's pretty laughingly sadistic about it.

so will they Recycle the sr scene where superman being hospitalised? I think that isn't a smart idea. I would rather see him being beaten down because his mother, lois or the citizens being held as ransom.

so will they Recycle the sr scene where superman being hospitalised? I think that isn't a smart idea. I would rather see him being beaten down because his mother, lois or the citizens being held as ransom.

Here's what I think may go down, Faora beats down Superman. Somehow he ends back at the Kent farm, recovers. Then that Kryptonian ship shows up, Martha sees it tells Clark and he decides to either join the Kryptonians on the ship for a requeste discussion by Zod or Faora maybe demanding to Martha we want the Last Son of Krypton bring him to us or he decided to go after the ship with everything he's got. Then hugs Martha at the door. Leads to final battle.

Anyway. I dont buy that story. People have complaint enough on SR that superman didnt throw a single punch and got his ash kicked badly. I dont think they gonna repeat the same.

I'd like to see something similar to this..brains and brawn.

Supes, zod, and faora are throwing down just on the edge of metropolis. lots of collateral damage is happening. supes tries to balance the fight with saving innocents.
Supes is holding his own but is slowly wearing down from the pounding that the two kryptonians are unleashing on him. still, he battles on.

The military, along with dr. hamilton, are standing by. the military is unsure as of yet just what to make of superman, but hamilton trusts superman completely..

Once colonel hardy sees supes saving innocent bystanders during the fight, he understands just what superman stands for. He and hamilton stand shoulder to shoulder, watching the battle. Hardy has newfound respect for this ''alien''.

Dr hamilton breaks out a new experimental weapon he has been working on, and asks col. hardy to intervene on supes behalf.

Supes is tired and bloodied, but he won't fall. zod hits him again and again, with a force that would level mountains, but still he wont fall. Supes is on one knee an he refuses to go down an inch more. Faora then throws a punch and supes catches it in midair..

Hardy gives the order and The military opens fire on zod and faora. Its a ferocious barrage. when the smoke clears its seen that it hasnt fazed them a bit ( which the military already knew would be the outcome ) but it does get the duo's attention. The two turn from supes and blast the military with their heatvision. several tanks and men vaporize.

The military keeps firing. round after round is fired. They are trying to buy hamilton and superman the time they need. The noise is deafening. several jets swoop in and fire as well. three jets are seen crashing in flames.

Hamilton whispers very quitely. ''superman, now, get out of there'' as he prepares the weapon.
But, Zod and faora also hear the message over the bombs and tank shells exploding and instantly stop what they're doing. They turn toward hamilton, their eyes glow bright red..

Superman rises and blasts zod and faora off their feet with his superbreath and heatvision and then launches himself straight up at terrific speed.
Hamilton fires his weapon at the two villains. Zod and faora disappear screaming into the phantom zone..

There were scenes filmed in a train station...

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"