Humans Are Growing Weird, Bone Spikes on Their Skulls. Smartphones May Be the Culprit.

Wouldn't something like this take several generations to develop - to evolve, rather than with the affected generation? Cell phones haven't been around that long...

The mutants are coming...

BS: They call me Bone Spike!
Professor X: Powers?
Bone Spike : Mutant bone spike at the base of my freakin skull, old man!
Professor X: Any use?
Bone Spike: I can hold my head downward to stare at my phone longer than your lousy gen.
Professor X: Danger Room will now test your power skills. Engage now!
Bone Spike: [looks down at I-phone] .... Crushed by 100 ton spiked mechanical press!

Last edited:
Thats clickbait horse****. That external occipital protuberance is perfectly normal in humans, and everyone has one. It's the red mark:

External_occipital_protuberance_-_animation.gif

Muscles are anchored to it.

Thats clickbait horse****. That external occipital protuberance is perfectly normal in humans, and everyone has one. It's the red mark:

Maybe you should read the article before you write something about it....

I don't text....so I am safe.

Maybe you should read the article before you write something about it....

I did read the article. They are talking about the occipital protuberance where the neck muscles attach to the skull. Its not anything new. And it isnt getting bigger because of ****ing cellphones. Humans have been bending their necks to read things for thousands of years. Bending our necks to read cellphones isnt going to suddenly cause rapid evolution or mutation.

I was expecting some Klingon stuff but its just a little bone bump at the base of the skull. Most people probably wouldn't even notice having it.

it's all over the news today

It works ! I put 2 Motorola phones from the 80' under my shoes soles and I grew 5 cm taller !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"