• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Humans Are Growing Weird, Bone Spikes on Their Skulls. Smartphones May Be the Culprit.

Wouldn't something like this take several generations to develop - to evolve, rather than with the affected generation? Cell phones haven't been around that long...

The mutants are coming...

BS: They call me Bone Spike!
Professor X: Powers?
Bone Spike : Mutant bone spike at the base of my freakin skull, old man!
Professor X: Any use?
Bone Spike: I can hold my head downward to stare at my phone longer than your lousy gen.
Professor X: Danger Room will now test your power skills. Engage now!
Bone Spike: [looks down at I-phone] .... Crushed by 100 ton spiked mechanical press!

Last edited:
Thats clickbait horse****. That external occipital protuberance is perfectly normal in humans, and everyone has one. It's the red mark:

External_occipital_protuberance_-_animation.gif

Muscles are anchored to it.

Thats clickbait horse****. That external occipital protuberance is perfectly normal in humans, and everyone has one. It's the red mark:

Maybe you should read the article before you write something about it....

I don't text....so I am safe.

Maybe you should read the article before you write something about it....

I did read the article. They are talking about the occipital protuberance where the neck muscles attach to the skull. Its not anything new. And it isnt getting bigger because of ****ing cellphones. Humans have been bending their necks to read things for thousands of years. Bending our necks to read cellphones isnt going to suddenly cause rapid evolution or mutation.

I was expecting some Klingon stuff but its just a little bone bump at the base of the skull. Most people probably wouldn't even notice having it.

it's all over the news today

It works ! I put 2 Motorola phones from the 80' under my shoes soles and I grew 5 cm taller !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"