Hype Clue, Phase 2, Round 2! Pick Up a Badge and Gun, Grammar Police are here!

Movies205

Corporate Money
Reaction score
Good bye Teddy, may your travels be merry and hopefully you don't get stuck with the kid who wets the bed! Well ladies and gent we're now into round 2 of the second phase and this challenge is a doozy!

Phase 2: Last Man Standing

Object of The Game: Survive till the last round and be able to answer who murdered Hyper with what weapon and where.

The Key to understand is we're still playing a game of clue but it's simply only one game and the way you aquire clue cards is by winning challenges

Round Structure: At the beginning of each round players will receive a challenge, the player who wins the challenge wins immunity and a clue card for the end of the game. (In the event a player is booted out, that player can disburse with his clue cards as he wishes, he can post it in the thread, give it to certain players, etc)

Vote Off: At the end of every round there will be a vote off to see who’s kicked off the island.

Final 2: When the players have been whittled down to the final two, they’ll have to use the clue cards they have acquired to figure out the murder. In addition, each of the 8 other players voted off will be given a new clue card in which they can do with as they like.

The Player of the final 2 who solves the murder wins! If both solve the murder or neither come up with the answer, no one wins!

The Super Slueths

1. Hunter rider
2. X-Chick
3. Matt
4. Jourmugand
5. Drakon
6. Prognosticator
7. Hippie Hunter
8. Ebil Gig
9. The Squirrel

*dum dum DUM!*

Tis so exciting! :)
Do I get to make out with the winner on the pool table?

this game looks so complicated.

No,your out of the game.Stop posting in the threads.

As for the game itself,the present challange is actually fun.Its something you would expect here..but now that im trying to look for it..i cant.

They can continue to post here, the thread is just for silly posts till the results come out... Something that is severly lacking in this game :o

No,your out of the game.Stop posting in the threads.

As for the game itself,the present challange is actually fun.Its something you would expect here..but now that im trying to look for it..i cant.

No, you're out of the game. Stop posting in these threads.
As for the game itself, the present challenge is actually fun. It's something you would expect here, but now that I'm trying to look for it, I can't!

1. No space in between "No," and "your."

2. Your instead of you're or you are.

3. No space in between "game." and "Stop."

4. The instead of these.

5. No space in between "itself," and "the."

6. No space in between "fun." and "Its."

7. Its instead of it's or it is.

8 and 9. Two periods instead of a comma.

10. Capitalized Im.

11. No apostrophe in I'm or lack of I am.

12. No apostrophe in can't or lack of can not or cannot.

This is easy :oldrazz:

Vote 1:

The Squirrel

Vote 2:

The Squirrel.

Vote 3:

Prognosticator

Vote 4:

Prognosticator

Vote 5:

Prognosticator

Vote 6:

Ebil Gig

Vote 7:

The Squirrel

Vote 8:

The Squirrel

Vote 9:

Prognosticator

Vote 10:

X-Chick

Vote 11:

X-Chick

Ladies and Gents we have a tie... Due to Prognosticator lack of play, I will send a PM to Squirrel to see if he still wants to play...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"