Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch 2! TTT R1-M5: Sava & hunter rider vs. Darthphere & Spidermanluvr28

Lackey said:
If you had posted pictures of both of them, they would've won :o:up:
I don't have any pics of Kmack. :(

Darthphere said:
They dont post as often.

And they don't have friends with multiple SN's:(
Can i blame my loss on Sava ?:confused:

hunter rider said:

You still got a day.

hunter rider said:
MB does. :o

And yes, Sava brought you down with his big green buttcrack love. :(

How the bad place can HR and Sava be losing? HR makes all you ungrateful cretins avatars,and GM is the one who likes ash rapery not Sava. :mad:

Flexo said:
Ha! Proof that you hate zer00 and I.

You needed proof?

DBella said:
I thought it was you and zer00 that hate me. :confused:

Of course not.

Flexo said:
Not only that, but you offer to withhold voting in other matches as to not pick favorites.

Obviously you feel the need to play buddy to everyone save zer00 and I.

He's blunt but he has a point.

Check and mate. Flexo wins. Babality.

Sabretooth said:
How the bad place can HR and Sava be losing? HR makes all you ungrateful cretins avatars,and GM is the one who likes ash rapery not Sava. :mad:

Dont hate.:o

Sabretooth said:

Because of sava

zer00 said:
You needed proof?

Of course not.

He's blunt but he has a point.

Check and mate. Flexo wins. Babality.
And my not voting for you automatically means I hate you both? As I said before, I think he placed too much importance on himself. Or maybe on my vote. I am sure you don't give a crap who I vote for.

DBella said:
And my not voting for you automatically means I hate you both? As I said before, I think he placed too much importance on himself. Or maybe on my vote. I am sure you don't give a crap who I vote for.

Not if you're going to be a ***** about it. That's why I care:)

Sabretooth said:
Sorry dude. You're ok and all but Tobey was just overkill. :( :down

Its cool as the other side of the pillow

zer00 said:
Not if you're going to be a ***** about it. That's why I care:)
How was I being a ***** about it?

DBella said:
How was I being a ***** about it?

Your overall demeanor and harboring personality. Am I being too condescending? I would hope I am.

I could care less that you didn't vote for me on a stupid poll. But we all know where certain politics are at, which Flexo already covered. which is why I give a damn.

Darthphere said:
What exactly is going on?

I just want her to admit she hates me and Flexo. God she's reffered to be as "Cconn's friend" before. I just want her to say it to my face:o

...you know what I mean

zer00 said:
I just want her to admit she hates me and Flexo. God she's reffered to be as "Cconn's friend" before. I just want her to say it to my face:o

...you know what I mean

Hmmm, what makes you think she hates you?

zer00 said:
Your overall demeanor and harboring personality. Am I being too condescending? I would hope I am.

I could care less that you didn't vote for me on a stupid poll. But we all know where certain politics are at, which Flexo already covered. which is why I give a damn.
I don't connect with both of you and I always felt a sense of resentment from you (and him) toward me so why should I vote for either one of you? Now, if you're going against each other, I'd vote for you over him since I am more familiar with you and with him. By "familiar", I mean, I have come across your post more than his.

DBella said:
I don't connect with both of you and I always felt a sense of resentment from you (and him) toward me so why should I vote for either one of you? Now, if you're going against each other, I've vote for you over him since I am more familiar with you and with him. By "familiar", I mean, I have come across your post more than his.

*has to read 5 times* Come on just say it *tickles*

zer00 said:

...you know what I mean
Aren't you CConn's friend?
Any reason why I should hate you? I haven't found any.
I just don't understand you. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"