Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch 2! TTT R1-M7: Lackey & Matt vs. Amazing Lee & Meatbag

Equint77 said:
she needed to go rest her holes. :confused:

you're all abusive.
I need to go play with myself for a while. You boys were starting to act like a pack of starving hyenas. :o

TLM and AL is leading! :up:
See Lackey.... it pays to be nice. ;)

Besides, if gods like masteryoda and Tukiluka can lose in these matches, then what hope do I, a mere mortal, have? :(

By the way, don't think I didn't notice that half those votes are yours, Master Chief :mad:

Lackey said:
Besides, if gods like masteryoda and Tukiluka can lose in these matches, then what hope do I, a mere mortal, have? :(

By the way, don't think I didn't notice that half those votes are yours, Master Chief :mad:

I'm Toven's ***** :(

Lemonhead said:
I'm Toven's ***** :(

I hope she's sending you pictures of her asian friend as payment or something equally as tantalizing.

I'd ask for payment but that's not the place for the *****. :O 'Sides, Socrates sent me all her hot friend pics anyways. :o

The Last Meatbag said:
.....I thought........I thought you did it for me :(

You're cool dude, especially with that quad five post count you got goin' on right now, but yer no Lackey. :o But I guess you could use the booster with all the emoness in yer life right now. :confused:

Oh snap!

People thought Matt and Lackey were going to the golden team and Lee and Meatbag are winning. Damn. :eek:

Corinthian™ said:
it's true and you know it

I called it Hype Deathmatch Gamma Lounge in like the first post of the first thread. Get over it

In all fairness,the first deatmatch was pretty much Hype! Survivor Members Deathmatch. :o

Holly Goodhead said:
I called it Hype Deathmatch Gamma Lounge in like the first post of the first thread. Get over it
you did:confused:?

Lackey said:
I know what could turn this around... I could post a picture of Holly with the word "****e" written on it. Wow, I have the best idead :):up:

do it and i'll get you 20 votes

boyscouT is teh suck. He has no voting honor. Votes from boyscouT rape you of dignity. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"