Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch 2! TTT R2-M1: CConn & DBella vs. Themanofbat & boyscouT

boyscouT said:
What's CT mean? And I dunno why you're a traitor. Just felt like saying it.

Traitor!
Custom Title. Yours says "Avvy of Doom".

DBella said:
But he's not a Nazi.
He's been accused of being a grammar nazi but that's about it.

He has!? When!?

cause he usually does that to **** with people

but imagine if he was a nazi

Dear fellow Hypsters,

I call upon you to really think about who you should vote for in this DeathMatch 2 race...

Even though all evidence has been deleted by mods, there are those that could witness MY personal stand on behalf of all Hype users. As many of you know, there has been a rash of "mod abuse" (for lack of a better term) by newbie mods here at the Hype during the last couple of months. And those who were witnesses will attest that with I've fought on behalf of all Hype users with clear, concise & polite, yet stern PM's and posts. Even though it may have been all for naught, I still fought for what I believed was a problem that affects all of us. And for those users who have been here much longer, there have been numerous times where I've gone head to head with other admins/mods because I believe mystakes were made and they needed to know that. Only TruthTeller would concede that they were wrong one time, I think it was during the mass bannings of Dark September in 2004 where shiney new mods wanted to flash their shiney new mod badges and take out the Hype Big Guns. I fought for OUR rights then as I have most recently. I was also in deep discussion with EXCEL about the whole Elijya/Mike/Tukiluka fiasco. Again, my words may have fallen on deaf ears, but I have always fought for what I believe in... and that's a better and more fun Hype for all of us to enjoy.

So please, take into account what I jave done for you, and vote TMoB. :)

And if for no other reason, my 6 year Hype Anniversay is Tuesday, so vote for me for being stupid enough to still be here. ;)

Cheers... :)

Themanofbat said:
Thanks... :)

Where's the coffee? :mad:

:)

coffee.jpg

boyscouT said:
TMOB, how badly do you think we're going to cream DBella and CConn?

Think you're taking this too seriously?:o

boyscouT said:
TMOB, how badly do you think we're going to cream DBella and CConn?

Well, considering that Bella is the resident tramp, err... "sex person", we might have a hard time getting the virgin vote.

:(

TMOB, Boyscout is a bit of a *****e, but TMOB still takes the cake. So I guess I am voting for TMOB alone.

The Flash! said:
Dude, what did he do this time to get himself banned? Same as last, I can't seem to get any answers!! :mad:

....does it matter? I mean...well you've seen his posts

...course the jew bashing could be it

zer00 said:
....does it matter? I mean...well you've seen his posts

...course the jew bashing could be it

I heard he was being really racist on the Marvel board, so I guess I answered my own question. He made my current avatar. :o

......He'll be back....they always come back.....

Or has he? :confused:

Matt said:
TMOB, Boyscout is a bit of a *****e, but TMOB still takes the cake. So I guess I am voting for TMOB alone.

nice, im a bit of a *****e :up:

Hey DL, how are you going to distinguish "fake names" and genuine new posters?

zer00 said:
Think you're taking this too seriously?:o
I think that's where the arrow is pointing to. :o

Themanofbat said:
Well, considering that Bella is the resident tramp, err... "sex person", we might have a hard time getting the virgin vote.

:(
Hey, I only give peep shows. :o Where's my quarter! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
walkinwillie
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"