Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
Jb51kAs.png

SYSHmPm.png

NEu9Cjk.gif
0lIkfAN.gif

WELCOME TO THE HYPE! DEATHMATCH!
In round one, each match will last 2 days. The player with the most votes at the end of 2 days will move on to round 2! The matches for round one are as follows:

ROUND ONE

Match 1: The Incredible Hulk vs. Marvolo
Match 2: psylockolussus vs. Greens
Match 3: DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs vs. ComicChick
Match 4: Reek vs. Spider-Aziz

Match 5: flickchick85 vs. Perfect Cell
Match 6: TheVileOne vs. harlequinade
Match 7: Roose Bolton vs. DarthSkywalker

Match 8: dude stannis vs. OutOfBoose
Match 9: Schlosser85 vs. Pink Ranger
Match 10: Immortalfire vs. LibidoLoca

Match 11: Flint Marko vs. jokesonm3
Match 12: Fallen Angel vs. KRYPTON INC.
Match 13: OdinSon vs. Black Narcissus

Match 14: Sawyer vs. C. Lee
Match 15: PrehistoricDog vs. Ruth Fisher
Match 16: DigificWriter vs. Guts

Last edited:
Marv purely on the basis that I've interacted with him and know him kinda and that can't be said about Banner.

Ah damn it, I forgot to add 2 days to the poll.

Hey Hulk. The only time I remember interacting with you with before today is when I said I'll watch the second and third presidential debates between Don T. and Hilary in the same day, your warning is memorable.

I cant remember but i feel like Marvalo said something rude about Famke Janssen or someone else i support recently so bc of that i have to vote for The Incredible Hulk. You have my forgiveness marvalo but you have to suffer the consequences too

I love both of ya'll so this is difficult. Also Ruth is bats*** crazy as usual so always nice to see some things don't change.

Ruth convinced me to vote for Marvolo.

I cant remember but i feel like Marvalo said something rude about Famke Janssen or someone else i support recently so bc of that i have to vote for The Incredible Hulk. You have my forgiveness marvalo but you have to suffer the consequences too

You spelled Amelia's last name incorrectly in your sig.

I'll toss a coin. Heads for Hulk, tails for Marvolo.

https://www.random.org/coins/

Tails. Vote for Marvolo.

I vote Marv. As far as I know Marv has never been hunted and hounded by the U.S. military.

Ruth condemning Marv for something he may or may not have said that she can't remember just made me want to vote for him. Sorry Hulk, I know it's not your fault. You can't help what your crazy fans do.

Hey flickchick is there a way to edit the poll on your end and add a 2 days?

You spelled Amelia's last name incorrectly in your sig.

Thank you, i have updated it.

Also omg @ the people using my reasoning to not vote for marvalo as a excuse to not vote for Theincrediblehulk. That reasoning is weak bc fyi flickchick and C.lee, marvalo did say something about someone I support so I'm not lying. Maybe you should apologise to Theicrediblehulk

Last edited:

Also omg @ the people using my reasoning to not vote for marvalo as a excuse to not vote for Theincrediblehulk. That reasoning is weak bc fyi flickchick and C.lee, marvalo did say something about someone I support so I'm not lying. Maybe you should apologise to Theicrediblehulk

Maybe you should grow up and stop acting like a 10 year old.

This is absolute BS and you know it Ruth. Marv would never speak bad about anyone that anyone supports so you need to stop with all these lies!!

You can't slander people on a comic book forum. I'm personally hiring an attorney to represent Marv so we can sue you for these outrageous claims. Expect a PM from Matt by the end of the day serving you with court papers.

Finally, the legal system works.

Marvolo's a champion, my vote goes to him.

I'm getting whooped.

Then again I havent been super active in the Community Forum in quite a few years.

Drastic times call for drastic measures...

*posts sex tape online*

Both of you guys post a funny meme, whichever I like better will get my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"