Hype! Deathmatch: Round 1, Match 10: Lightning Strykez! VS Shemtov

Lightning Strykez! wins... easily.

...in the middle of moving and have a major lack of internet. My vote would have gone to my friend on and off the boards - LS. :up:

Expected more votes for Lightning
Congratulations on this smashing win
Better luck next time Schemtov

Expected more votes for Lightning

Well, considering I took a 2 year sabbatical from the Hype after I resigned from modding Community, I really didn't expect to get this. It is a heartwarming and humbling thing when your friends remember you.

Thank you ALL from the bottom of my :hrt:

:)

Thanks also to Shemtov--you have my vote buddy.

Did you campaign, or are you saving that for when you need it? ;)

Well, considering I took a 2 year sabbatical from the Hype after I resigned from modding Community, I really didn't expect to get this. It is a heartwarming and humbling thing when your friends remember you.

Thank you ALL from the bottom of my :hrt:

:)

Thanks also to Shemtov--you have my vote buddy.

I don't think people can forget the one guy who have no problem exposing his nipples on his avatar. :woot:

BTW you should bust those out on the later rounds :oldrazz:

Goldcrest,

The nipples will be back certainly. As I said in the other thread, my partner Jason was teasing JP on how small he made them in the toon. He was like, "Doesn't JP know that they (the nipples, that is) are large enough to cause a f***ing eclipse? They need to be pepperonis!" :funny:

He thinks JP was being too conservative. LOL

Last edited:
Goldcrest,

The nipples will be back certainly. As I said in the other thread, my partner Jason was teasing JP on how small he made them in the toon. He was like, "Doesn't JP know that they (the nipples, that is) are large enough to cause a f***ing eclipse? They need to be pepperonis!" :funny:

He thinks JP was being too conservative. LOL

WOOT!!:hrt:

At least someone is trying to cater to the female and gay men demographics on SHH, even if they are far too few in numbers.

gO09r.jpg

Last edited:
I can't tell if those are brown plates or pieces of chocolate? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"