Hype! Deathmatch: Semi-Finals, Match 1: The Original Bamfer VS Lunar_Wolf

Bamfer and Kane.

That'd be a pretty good match. I mean, I think it'd be really hard to beat Kane, who's had such a presence, especially recently, while I'm just getting back in the game. Exciting! Though if it were a real match to the death, I'd kick his ass. Unless he pulled all sorts of computer-controlled weaponry on me. Which he would. :o

Hey, I tell you what is. Big city, hmm? Live, work, huh? But not city open . Only peoples. Peoples is peoples. No is buildings. Is tomatoes, huh? Is peoples, is dancing, is music, is potatoes. So, peoples is peoples. Okay?

I'd buy that for a potato!

OsAO5.jpg

That'd be a pretty good match. I mean, I think it'd be really hard to beat Kane, who's had such a presence, especially recently, while I'm just getting back in the game. Exciting! Though if it were a real match to the death, I'd kick his ass. Unless he pulled all sorts of computer-controlled weaponry on me. Which he would. :o

If that is the match up then it will be an interesting battle of wits potatoes.

If I do make it to the finals, I have one request: no pit stains.

And maybe add some sexy stubble. :up:

I'll probably not be on hype when the match up starts because of my LOTR marathon so I will leave my battle song here if I make it to the final round.

[YT]llheNFxgRRw[/YT]

....hmm maybe this will work better and fits my avvy well.

[YT]kRb-i2Xz0Tk[/YT]

Fare thee well, Lunar_Wolf. You played a g-... well, you played.

10 votes difference after it was so small
j-jonah-jameson_0777539.jpg

The better man truly won this match and I can't wait for the finale. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"