Hype Survivor Hype Survivor 29: Spy vs Spy - Day 6: 24 Hours of Detection and Defection

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score

Welcome spies, to day six! It is going to be a big day for us. But, before we jump in, lets take a moment to mourn not one, but two of our fallen comrades.

First, let us mourn Echo. A fellow Hype oldbie, he holds a special place in my Hype heart. Unfortunately, that doesn't win ya Survivor, so enjoy your walk down loser lane! :argh: ;)

But more importantly, we must mourn a spy who leaves the world for good in approximately 2 hours. I am talking of course, about Jack Bauer. While he may leave the airwaves tonight, he will forever live on in our memories. We'll miss you Jack. And with that in mind...tonight's challenge was formed.

But fiiiirst rules and...A TWIST!!!!

The Rules:

Twenty four spies. Two tribes. One Survivor.

Each 'day' is marked by a new challenge. Days in this game can last anywhere from ten minutes to one week. Each tribe will receive team challenges (instructions for challenges will be explained for each challenge). Challenges can be anything from basic trivia, to various games, to photo editing competitions. Judgment and scoring of challenges will vary depending on the challenge and will be explained in the challenge PM. The tribe who wins the challenge will receive immunity. The tribe who loses the challenge will go to tribal council.

Tribal council is simple. Each player receives on vote, you vote out the person you want to remove from the game. Majority vote wins. Once you are voted out, you no longer play the game and for all intents and purposes lose. Ties at tribal council will be broken by special challenges.

At some point the tribes will be merged into one tribe. Only the hosts will know about this day until the time it actually comes. Once tribes merge, challenges will be played for individual immunity at tribal council. In other words, you’re on your own.

Hype! Survivor is a game of both strategy and deception. Alliances are both permitted, and encouraged. Masterminding and forethought are the keys to success. On a side note: alliances can be with any of the 26 players... doesn't matter who they are... doesn't matter what tribes they're on... just make sure it's someone you trust... or not. As the old saying goes: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

The final Jury will be composed of 7 people: everyone voted off from the remaining nine players who didn't make the finals. The Jury and only the Jury will vote FOR WHO THEY THINK SHOULD WIN of the final two remaining players to find the winner of the Hype! Survivor.

A note on cheating: It's very easy to cheat in this game. Very, very easy. Some of the rounds will be much more difficult to cheat at than others (some will be downright impossible to cheat on). Regardless, hosts have ways of catching you, and sometimes will even set up traps for you. If you feel you have to cheat in an internet game, by all means, go ahead... but if you're caught, you WILL be penalized. Again, specific rules of what's legal or not will be in each challenge PM.

This game will bring a couple new elements into the game. Firstly are reward challenges. Most challenges will include a built on side challenge that is entirely optional but winning it will give you or your tribe a reward of various types and sizes. These are separate from immunity challenges and are not required, but could be very useful.

This game will also feature the return of the hidden immunity idol. There is an immunity idol is hidden somewhere on the Hype. If you find it, it can be used in any tribal council prior to the revelation of votes. If you use it, you are safe from being voted out at that tribal council and all votes against you will be discarded. Once it is used, the user loses it and it will be hidden somewhere else on the Hype. It can be used any time until the final five tribal council. Once you’re in the final four, it is dead. Clues to the location will be the reward in alternating reward challenges. They will be given to your tribe captain and it is their choice as to whether or not they’d like to share them.

Starting with Day 2, Tribe Captains are to be announced in your tribe forum prior to the start of every challenge. They, and only they can submit your tribe’s official challenge submission. The same player cannot be captain twice in a row.

Once a submission is made in your tribe's forum or by PM, it is final. No editting of the submission or resubmission will be accepted, regardless of how much time remains until the deadline.

Finally, each tribe has a mole within it. This player is a double agent for the other tribe and will secretly vote in their tribe’s tribal council. For example, there is a member of the Black Tribe in the White Tribe. Despite being a member of the White Tribe and being able to be voted out of the White Tribe, they can secretly vote in the Black Tribe’s and only the Black Tribe’s tribal council. Likewise, there is a member of the White Tribe in Black and they have the same voting privileges. Now your job as a tribe is to root out this traitor and vote them out. If the spies make it to the merge, they will receive a HUGE clue as to the location of the hidden immunity idol as well as all other clues given up until that point.

These rules are subject to change at any time with absolutely no warning. They are more of guidelines for the game. Specific rules for each challenge will be issued via Challenge PM.

Assume everything is Eastern Time Zone.

Well Black Tribe, you certainly do blow. Despite getting whooped in the first two challenges, you seemed to turn it around in the third one, only to not even try on the fourth challenge. You were embarrassed, so we figured it was time for a little fresh blood. Plus, what is a spy thriller, without the trade mark betrayals and defections? With that in mind, I give you...

YOUR NEW TRIBES!!!!

j5i1j4-3.png

Challenge PMs will be sent shortly by Hunter. Hope you guys work together well. Good luck.

Do the White Spies still carry the reward? Or is it null and void now since teams changed? Or would it follow team captain?

Hello new tribe. I need a new avvy now.

I do to...now that I have become that which I hate :csad:

But more importantly, we must mourn a spy who leaves the world for good in approximately 2 hours. I am talking of course, about Jack Bauer. While he may leave the airwaves tonight, he will forever live on in our memories. We'll miss you Jack.

No offense to Bauer, Matt old boy, but right now I'm only mourning one Jack... and he passed on sunday night.

:o

No offense to Bauer, Matt old boy, but right now I'm only mourning one Jack... and he passed on sunday night.

:o

TEDDY, you're lucky I love you or I'd stab you for even mentioning Racer X and Jack Bauer in the same sentence :o

The Lost finale was spoiled for me :csad:

I am way behind on the show, so I was avoiding spoilers.

So...results?!?

Guess we get no results tonight :csad:

I stole the results, sorry but im selling them on e-Bay

Sorry guys I've been away most of today, results are in, obviously I am not gonna post caps of every post to show who got what first, so I am just going to give you the overall points results, however it has come down to one point, if this point is won by one tribe they win, if it stays with the current tribe who has it then we have a draw, we just need to validate who is right, all will be revealed soon.

Sorry guys I've been away most of today, results are in, obviously I am not gonna post caps of every post to show who got what first, so I am just going to give you the overall points results, however it has come down to one point, if this point is won by one tribe they win, if it stays with the current tribe who has it then we have a draw, we just need to validate who is right, all will be revealed soon.

Oh no...here we go again. :csad:

If it's my pic we should win, because I bet I looked cooler wearing a man purse. :o

Can we at least know what pic is in question, so both teams can make their case for being right?

If it's my pic we should win, because I bet I looked cooler wearing a man purse. :o

I have a very, very hard time believing that one KALEL. You have no idea how awesome our submission was for that entry. :oldrazz:
Can we at least know what pic is in question, so both teams can make their case for being right?

If I had to guess, it's probably the first meeting of Jack Bauer and David Palmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"