Superhero Hype Awards 2010 'Hype-Time Achievement'

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
hypeachievement.png

This award is one of the most beloved of all awards and recognizes those are who true pillars of this website. This is an award that generally goes to a longer-term member...or an 'oldbie' as they are often referred to. Who do you feel should be recognized?​

*Please note that themanofbat, theCorpulent1, and The Lizard are not eligible being previous winners.

Last edited:
erzengel's community legacy

Last edited:
This is another tough one. I'm going to go with C. Lee! :up:

Last edited:
Corp already won this award. He was the third person to win it. We don't know who the fourth winner was.

I think Hunter Rider is deserving. So I nominate him.

Dew too.

Hunter Rider essentially was the father of the modern Hype. Didn't he essentially form the entire modern day modsquad?

There is no one in comparison.

Corpulent already won.

I nominate Franklin, because to this day the Aunt Petunia scandal is a legendary part of Hype lore and he was the mastermind.

Since we can't actually nominate ourselves, I'll nominate hunter rider. Not enough of the oldbies pop up everywhere.

*goes to reminisce on the glory days of the old fan fiction section*

Umm....tough one...tough...going back...I can't believe I've been here since summer of 2005...I've gone on hiatus a few times...lurked a bit...um...I dunno...

Matt. I remember when the board was all like 'I kid you not' or maybe that was me, I remember a thread where me and others were saying that. So yes, Matt.

HR, C. Lee, Dew, ATP, Spoons were close. Would say DOG LIPS...but he left.

Tough one but I agree with Stormin on this, Hunter deserves for sure.

Guy's total class ever since I joined, before he was ever elevated.

Hunter Rider

Dread, because I'm scared of giving him another 12 months to add to the manuscript that will be his acceptance speech...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"