(2012) Hype-Time Achievement!

jewhob throwing a resume out there like he's applying for a job :o

erz is the one who created the Survivor monster that is CC, so of course he gets my vote

Last edited:
jewhob throwing a resume out there like he's applying for a job :o

Nah, it was more of a "mine's bigger" sort of moment, but then Anubis went and threw Darth out there and I can't compete with that.

Deathmatches, Hotties Tournament, Survivor, Hype Awards Hosts and Winners......only one more award too add...well 2 if I want to get Banned Poster of the Year next year.

You know who else was very involved... that guy Jesus... and look what happened to him.

I must have missed that part in that Mel Gibson movie.

Nah, it was more of a "mine's bigger" sort of moment, but then Anubis went and threw Darth out there and I can't compete with that.

The problem is that you're campaigning for it. I don't really care and honestly? Don't deserve it. All my contributions to the awesomeness of the Hype has gone to the fringe end of the Hype, the comics section. I may pop into Community every now and then but the Comics forum is my home. It's where my Pansexual, pop philosopher personality shines. I think Darth should get it cuz, he's effin' Darth. Why he hasn't gotten it yet is a travesty in and of itself. :o

Also, I wouldn't go around taking credit for that Deathmatch and Survivor boos**t. It's because of you I get P.M.'s from people every other day asking me to vote for them, to which I immediately vote for the other guy cuz damn you for bugging me while I'm trying to come up with tranny jokes! :argh:

Last edited:
The problem is that you're campaigning for it. I don't really care and honestly? Don't deserve it. All my contributions to the awesomeness of the Hype has gone to the fringe end of the Hype, the comics section. I may pop into Community every now and then but the Comics forum is my home. It's where my Pansexual, pop philosopher personality shines. I think Darth should get it cuz, he's effin' Darth. Why he hasn't gotten it yet is a travesty in and of itself. :o

Hah! I find it funny that people took that post as campaigning. I was just being stupid. I campaign for nothing... ever. I can't stand campaigns.

I'm like you. I typically stick to the comics forums and only ocassionally travel to community, typically during Survivor season. I'm not expecting to get any nominations in this thread. There are a lot of others who deserve it more than me.

Also, I wouldn't go around taking credit for that Deathmatch and Survivor boos**t. It's because of you I get P.M.'s from people every other day asking me to vote for them, to which I immediately vote for the other guy cuz damn you for bugging me while I'm trying to come up with tranny jokes! :argh:

As I said before, I don't campaign. The last time I campaigned for anything was during a Survivor years ago when Kipobe was still playing. For those who remember, it was the one that I made the idiot move of including Kipobe in the Pm about blackmailing him :D

Just saying, I am the greatest villain that the Hype has ever known and one of four remaining 2Kers. Not to mention two time Hype Survivor winner, five time host, SHHFFL champion, moderator, and central figure to the now long forgotten Organic Wars. :oldrazz: ;)

But are you campaigning? I'm not quite clear.

Haha, no. Campaigning would be pointless for me. Too many people dislike me. That being said, though they may dislike me, there is no denying I've been a central figure on this site for double the time that a good many of them have even been members. But campaigning for myself? Nah, such is pointless.

I campaigned for Dew last year. This year I campaign for Erz. I like Anubis, really I do (which probably surprises him). But as I said last year (I believe regarding him), there is a difference between a popular poster and a Hype legend (for whom this award is meant). Anubis is the former. Erz is the latter.

Next year I think I'll campaign for Toven.

Toven? That's Holly right? Other than playing a lot of Survivor I'm not sure I can think of much that would make her deserving (though I'll admit to not knowing her well). And isn't she banned? Personally, from that era, I'd pick Brodie over Holly.

That is... unless I'm remembering Toven wrong :p

Toven? That's Holly right? Other than playing a lot of Survivor I'm not sure I can think of much that would make her deserving (though I'll admit to not knowing her well). And isn't she banned? Personally, from that era, I'd pick Brodie over Holly.

That is... unless I'm remembering Toven wrong :p

Brodie was only ever just a dick. Toven is a legend. She is the all time most banned Hype user. She is the central figure of Toven-Gate. She deserves some props.

Nah. Brodie seemed likable enough. Toven got on my nerves a LOT more than he ever did. And getting banned really shouldn't be "glorified" in my opinion. "Most banned Hype user" seems like criteria to NEVER get a distinction like this.

Brodie was only ever just a dick. Toven is a legend. She is the all time most banned Hype user. She is the central figure of Toven-Gate. She deserves some props.

she's a multiple multiple survivor host, winner as well. she has also ran the deathmatches and some other community events

she's one of the best allies in Survivor I've ever had

Eh, I'm still not convinced. There are more deserving in my opinion.

If we're taking survivor stuff into account... what's his name who actually started them? And didn't I hear somewhere that Survivor was about to die if not for Brodie or someone who got them going again before others shared the load? I might be remembering that wrong though. And if we're talking hosting and winning then Spider-Fan and Matt deserves it far more (also with them being mods and doing extra in that way). Honestly, if no for SF and Matt then Survivor would have likely died out in the past three or four years. And at least with SF and Matt, they've not been banned, lasted WAY longer than Toven, still contribute, and have never been crappy enough to get banned.

Yeah, I liked her alright but if there's a big push for Toven next year I'll probably push back with people who I feel is more deserving.

TO WAR!

Last edited:
Well done to everyone who made the nominations!

Nominations are now closed. Thank you for participating in this part of the awards!

I'm going to nominate an unsung hero on these boards...

CantThinkOfAName

:yay:

I'm a nominee for this? I'm honored :yay:

Hey Matt, I was your tie-breaker vote... :up:

:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija