Hypester Sports Fan List!!!!

^ I'mma jumpin' on the bandwagon. ;)

Sweet! Welcome aboard. There's still plenty of room (on both the bandwagon and at the Trop :o).

I'm hopping in for the Detroit series in August! :D

(The Trop not the bandwagon) :p

seeing how i've been on the sports board i should probably throw my alliegences down.

NFL- Green Bay Packers
MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
NHL- Detroit Red Wings
NCAA Football- Wisconsin Badgers
NCAA Basketball- Wisconsin Badgers

And as they remind me of the Brewers so much being a small market team and built through the farm system, plus i love their gritty play, I'm bandwagon jumping the Rays

I'm hopping in for the Detroit series in August! :D

(The Trop not the bandwagon) :p

Should be a good series for you to see. Especially with the way the Rays are playing at home. :up:

The Trop is a terrible nickname for a park, IMO :o

It ain't the best, I'll definitely agree with that. But there are worse stadium nicknames out there.

Like "Between the Hedges" for example. What time of loser team would play at a field with that nickname? :o

I'm in:

MLB - Red Sox
NBA - Celtics
NFL - Patriots
NCAA Football - University of Southern California

And to jump in on conversation: while I'm proud of what the Rays have been able to achieve; they remind me so much of the KC Royals from a few years back. They're a young inexperienced team who will likely fold once September comes. I think the Wild Card could be theirs but I have more faith in the Twins or White Sox getting it from the Central.

This does bode well for MLB's future though. The small markets need to rise up and this is just the beginning.

I'll throw my 2 cents in. I only follow football
So with that.
NFL - Pittsburgh Steelers
NCAA Football - Penn State Nittany Lions

I'm starting this up once again, PM me your teams, and I'll add em :)

Something that's a pain..having to change team names. No more SuperSonics, so I had to switch Bella to Portland...and they're not the Devil Rays anymore, so I had to move them too.

:cmad:

Could you change my name from KALEL114 to my current one please. Thanks. :up:

Nfl - miami dolphins
mlb - florida marlins
nhl - florida panthers
nba - miami heat
ncaa - the u of miami hurricanes

Baby Magino is on the list now...he threatened to eat me if I didn't add him.

Baby Magino is on the list now...he threatened to eat me if I didn't add him.

Nah, I was just kiddin' about that...

I was going to eat all your food though. Ooh, and try on all your shirts to stretch out the neck. :hehe:

NBA - Phoenix Suns
NFL - Green Bay Packers
NHL - Detroit Redwings
NCAA - Arizona Wildcats
MLB - Chicago WhiteSox

It should be noted that I haven't followed baseball that closely in recent years.

My Super14 team is the ACT Brumbies, not that that would mean much to most (any?) of you.

English Premier League team was Aston Villa but my interest dried up somewhat in that (around the same time as Stan Collymore's did...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"