I Apologize...

THE LIZARD#1

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey everyone sorry for taking up the thread space but I just want to say that I apologize to everyone on this board, i'm sorry that i've been such a D*ck latley and like over hyping the PS3 and like putting down everyone's opinions but my own. I'm sorry that I get really hyper about video games and that I can be annoying a lot, and so annoying it seems that everyone likes to crack jokes.

I'm just really excited about a ton of things that are coming up like the Playstation 3 and yes I will admit I am a Sony fan boy everyone knows that even no matter how hard I try to deny it and say oh I like to pretend that I am.

I am looking forward to a ton of games like Resistance fall of man, Lair, Project IM, The Darkness and games like this. I guess really I'm just trying to find someone that sort of has the same annticipation on the games that I like because I like discussing about things they can do and stuff.

So anyways again I'm sorry for taking up the thread space but I just want to say that I'm sorry if I'm being annoying and I'll try and keep my Sony fan boyism under control.

I always got a kick out of your hyper activity. And you were a fanboy about things, but not in an annoying way. You didn't put down systems and you didn't insult people.

hahaha thanks What's his face I got a kick out of your comment. However I do put down the 360 way more than I should and I also put down Halo 3 a lot and go into my Resistance fall of man is going to own Halo which I did the samething with Area 51 and look at how that game turned out.

So I just wanted to say that I was sorry to everyone because it seemed like everyone was getting annoyed and making comments on how hyper I get and stuff so I didn't know if they were joking or if they were serious and wanted me to leave lol.

WhatsHisFace said:
I always got a kick out of your hyper activity. And you were a fanboy about things, but not in an annoying way. You didn't put down systems and you didn't insult people.

I agree. He wasn't a Phaser type person who acts all snobby and superior. I don't agree with you, but you seemed to have a lot of enthusiasm and it was nice to know a fanboy who didn't ***** about things constantly.

lol Gammy no I thought that was hilarious I just made this thread because it seemed like I was sort of getting out of hand and on people's nerves like Horrorfan which I want to have friends on this board and talk to them and come on here and just have a discussion rather than like a fight or an agrument.

LOL
this thread is the s***.
The thought of someone fighting or getting worked up over video game allegiances almost makes me wii in my pants.

Apologies are for the weak. When you one day kill yourself, don't make a spectacle like this... just go in your garage and start the car. No one likes an attention ****e. :down

Thats mighty big of you Lizard, (even though my opinion matters little, as I havn't been regular here).

Although this thread is starting to feel like a big mushy group hug. :D

Hey not to take advantage of everyone here lol because I know you're all feeling a bit vunerable lol. J/K anyways can anyone get this stupid video to work? Its the GDC trailer of Resistance fall of man and I want to watch it lol but my computer keeps blowing it up so I don't know if its me or my computer?

http://www.fraggerock.com/index.php/2006/04/19/resistance-fall-of-man-ps3-gdc-video/

Theres the link. I bet you'll enjoy it to!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"